Christine McGuinness and Paddy McGuinness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remember his “relationship “ with one of the Appleton sisters was fake. I live in the same village as these two idiots and the photographer who pictured their make or break talks in the local park was with them the whole time it was being played out
I don't think that means it's fake? Paddy was in London at the time and Christine at their home.

I heard he actually had an affair with Holly Willoughby and Appleton was a pawn? I've never really found anything to substantiate that though but I guess that fits in with the overly manufactured nature of it all.

On her stories yesterday she started with a shot of all the pride flags too.

Reactions: 5

Nothing is sacred and private when money is offered to talk about it. Still very cryptic but my guess would be Paddy plays away, she's let him get away with it in the past and now she's had enough of it finally.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone read the article? Christine has a probable 3 night break away... Paddy 10 nights!! I'm not sure why they are making such a big deal out of seperate holidays as they have autistic children it makes absolute sense that one parent would stay behind. Having a night out/time as a couple is rare as it is let alone a holiday away. Me and my children's father are seperated so obviously we have the other one if we wanted to do something. But when we were together we never had nights out only our wedding night. And after the first child came alone we didn't have any more holidays, trips, time together alone etc unless they were in school and we were both off work.
We had a good life before the kids came along. It's totally normal!

That picture of her in 2010, she looks like a totally different person. Such a shame, she's so beautiful naturally.

Reactions: 3
Everything else aside, I can't believe how different she looks from the early picture!!
I agree she has had an awakening, she knows she no longer needs him (though that doesn't mean she wants a divorce) and once you get that independence you no longer stand for the tit you used to.

Everything else aside, I can't believe how different she looks from the early picture!!
I agree she has had an awakening, she knows she no longer needs him (though that doesn't mean she wants a divorce) and once you get that independence you no longer stand for the tit you used to.
Definitely agree!!
She says she was a teenager I imagine 19 then? I don't think imagine she was any younger. I met my ex husband at 17 and by the time we seperated at 29 I was a total different person.

• Heart
This evenings sun online. This is the Coop in the village. It is so small you can hardly swing a cat around the car park! She absolutely knew that the pap was there. He’s literally standing two strides away from her. He is also a dial a pap
She is so thirsty for attention and a career

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I feel like no one is talking about this, no one is asking about it. She just keeps volunteering this information that no one really cares about.

Reactions: 14
I feel like no one is talking about this, no one is asking about it. She just keeps volunteering this information that no one really cares about.
I know, it's enough to make any mild mannered person want to pick up a megaphone put it next to her ear and shout: NO ONE CARES!

Reactions: 6
This!! Nobody could care less. She's not the 'celeb' she is in her own mind.

Reactions: 4
Autistic or not she is as dull as dishwater and who is he? TV presenter on a car show …. pair of delusional idiots.

• Heart
Autistic or not she is as dull as dishwater and who is he? TV presenter on a car show …. pair of delusional idiots.
I'm always wary about these claims of autism or whatever ... I'd like to see some medical proof rather than just take someones word for it. We're living in weird times were people just seem to make tit up. Know what I mean? No, I don't understand it either.

Yeh I bet it’s privately diagnosed the same as ALL the kids being autistic. Tho can attend mainstream school well privately educated. Sorry I know children with autism can …. though very odd all the kids. Gives me Munchausen by proxy vibes.

Reactions: 2

Paddy has been on many shows with many different females so you can't begin to guess who it could be.
There was a rumour about him and Holly Willoughby , I probably read it here ! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha