Christine McGuinness and Paddy McGuinness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, so they've split - but they're going to continue living together?

Reactions: 2
She’s going to announce she’s a lesbian now in a bid for more column inches. This is the start of an onslaught of interviews, photo shoots and airing her dirty laundry to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 16

Sneaking the announcement in to Insta stories rather than as a post so people cannot call out their BS. If they want privacy then Christine as a scouser selling her story to The Sun was tone deaf by her in more ways than one. She's also been on Lorraine recently getting paid a fee to sell out her privacy concern.

Reactions: 17
What a circus ….. they will continue living together …. really. Yeh the above comment is spot on she will come out a day lesbian or want to sell her story. All that prancing about like Sam Fox/Girl on a Tennants can never kept Paddy from straying.

Reactions: 4
From what I've read she said in a magazine interview they were having marriage troubles so how is that unwanted intrusion when she's the one who started talking about it?

Reactions: 5
Came here to say he is completely talentless and irks as another Peter Kay, who got by climbing the career social ladder, stealing other peoples material. Edit: Didn't even click that PM knew PK, I never watched Phoenix Nights, but there you go. I know PK is seethed within the comedy world.

I actually feel sorry for her, I watched the autism documentary last year and she just seems like she lacks common sense.

He will do anything for money like Freddie Flintoff. Dont be totally suprised if this ends up another Tess and Vernon but to sell copies of OK

Reactions: 6
Well we all seen that coming!

Immediate thoughts are she has grown up and it's true she won't tolerate him now, it took her to leave her bubble and who knows maybe confide in others only to realise its not normal to live that way. Lots of TV shows and actually seeing the Real world, there's more than Paddy out there.

I feel she will come out gay, its very common for autistic girls especially to get very confused over their sexuality, perhaps she has realised this? Perhaps it's to sell stories.

I can see why they would live together (cause neither is ever there that much) the nanny is! Where would she go with 3 kids all needing routine, their own home comforts. Would he really want to be seen putting his own on the street. He won't give that house up either, where would he go?

In their defense it has been well documented that parents of multiples and then add in children on the spectrum have a high rate of divorce, as a mother with an autistic child it's incredibly hard.

But personally I think they're just 2 twats, I hope she spills the beans on his sneaky link!

Reactions: 12
I think they think we're all stupid. There was evidence there from the start it's not rocket science.
I wonder how long they have been separated for? The article says a while ago.
Not sure on the size of the house but I imagine it would actually be quite easy to live separately in a house that size! I'm glad they've split. They didn't seem united in the last 6 months or so that could only lead to negativity around the kids. Let's face it they won't co-parent, she'll raise the kids with hired help and he'll continue to do what he wants career wise and financially support her!

Reactions: 6
There should be a cap on how much money thick people can have. It would save THEM emotional pain and US emotional pain due to stories about their lives funneled into our earballs and eyeballs everyday. Rant over. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Chelcee Grimes has posted an ‘ inspirational post’ , I guess this is in solidarity with Christine.

Reactions: 3
I’m really glad for Paddy they have split up. Everything I’ve ever seen of her screams absolute narc horrorshow.

Came here to say he is completely talentless and irks as another Peter Kay, who got by climbing the career social ladder, stealing other peoples material. Edit: Didn't even click that PM knew PK, I never watched Phoenix Nights, but there you go. I know PK is seethed within the comedy world.

I actually feel sorry for her, I watched the autism documentary last year and she just seems like she lacks common sense.

He will do anything for money like Freddie Flintoff. Dont be totally suprised if this ends up another Tess and Vernon but to sell copies of OK
There was something really not right about that programme. I wasn’t sure if the children were actually autistic or whether it was all just bandwagon jumping and confirmation bias from paid hangers on posing as health professionals. Paddy wasn’t allowed to say anything without being belittled or closed down by Christine, with her acolytes rolling their eyes.
Vile.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wasn't sure if there was a thread already on them?
I see they've separated
Just wondered what others thoughts are?

Reactions: 1
I’m really glad for Paddy they have split up. Everything I’ve ever seen of her screams absolute narc horrorshow.

There was something really not right about that programme. I wasn’t sure if the children were actually autistic or whether it was all just bandwagon jumping and confirmation bias from paid hangers on posing as health professionals. Paddy wasn’t allowed to say anything without being belittled or closed down by Christine, with her acolytes rolling their eyes.
Vile.
She gives off narc vibes to me also. So does he to a degree mind you. You'll find in life that narcs of varying degrees do tend to gravitate towards each other. I read in the Dail Fail (so it must be true) that she said he 'kissed another woman'. There must be far more to it than that to give up on a marriage, surely. Anyway, bottomline ... I would think he's better off out of it. But if she gets nasty about it all she might try to ruin his career with slurs, because let's face it she hasn't got any career or talent from what I can see. The paper also said she was a 'model' ... a model for what one might ask. LOL.

Never really paid much attention to them, until the recent articles in the DM. Why do they have to air their dirty laundry in public?