Christine McGuinness and Paddy McGuinness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes on holiday tho mid week mid term when you have 3 autistic children that need routine.

Reactions: 6
Who goes on holiday tho mid week mid term when you have 3 autistic children that need routine.
Not defending her but out of peak season can be a bit quieter on holiday for the children so more bearable maybe? Also if there are school trips etc then that can be really unsettling too so they will miss that.

Reactions: 3
Not defending her but out of peak season can be a bit quieter on holiday for the children so more bearable maybe? Also if there are school trips etc then that can be really unsettling too so they will miss that.
She abroad with her girlfriends, not her family, apparently the kids are with a nanny

Reactions: 5
I know she always says the kids struggle with change and prefer to be in a routine of school, etc so maybe it’s easier for Paddy/nanny to have them whilst they’re in school rather than holidays? Not sure.

She has definitely been carrying on the last few months as though they’ve split but hmmmm I’m not so sure now. Maybe he has been up to no good again and she’s giving him a hard time 👀

She's not taken the children. She's gone with her friends. I have an autistic child so definitely appreciate it's quiet mid week mid term for holidays but I wouldn't do it on my own.
I've been a parent 20 years and never left the kids mid term, I've also got 2 autistic children which is why I was interested in her to begin with but not anymore I think she's not relatable anymore.

She's not taken the children. She's gone with her friends. I have an autistic child so definitely appreciate it's quiet mid week mid term for holidays but I wouldn't do it on my own.
I've been a parent 20 years and never left the kids mid term, I've also got 2 autistic children which is why I was interested in her to begin with but not anymore I think she's not relatable anymore.
I didn’t realise she hadn’t taken the children, was just answering the reason she could have taken them out of school holidays. My son has Autism, he’s 16 now, and we have removed him from school especially in primary school when they had ‘off timetable’ days. He desperately needed to know school structure and just couldn’t deal with the change. Once he was in a SEN environment things were easier for him and he was able to participate more. But he adores school. He knows exactly what structure to expect etc. They are also very understanding of those who’s parents do take them out of school for a holiday to miss the crowds.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 6
Just remember his “relationship “ with one of the Appleton sisters was fake. I live in the same village as these two idiots and the photographer who pictured their make or break talks in the local park was with them the whole time it was being played out

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Christine’s quote “when fantasy becomes reality” and Chelcee’s “catching flights & feelings”
I’ve got 2nd embarrassment for the fake story and their DESPERATE attempt at some press attention.

Reactions: 10
Christine’s quote “when fantasy becomes reality” and Chelcee’s “catching flights & feelings”
I’ve got 2nd embarrassment for the fake story and their DESPERATE attempt at some press attention.
How about her doing a post in a rainbow dress to show her pride.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s just attention seeking. She’s absolutely desperate to be a “star”.
She really is!! She has gone from being a wife with the nice lifestyle to feck this and motherhood, wants to be a star in her own right and a permanent half naked one at that.
I'd say and obviously just my opinion, Paddy won't like this, his trophy wife (cause let's face it he's punching) going all independent and accepting projects like the full monty, I see them splitting soon enough.

The lesbian thing is probably just for press attention or who knows big Christine might like the 🐱😂

How about her doing a post in a rainbow dress to show her pride.....

Ooh yes could read so much into that!

Reactions: 4
Grimes has a type doesn't she? She loves her busty blondes....The first I remember seeing Christine was on all star mr and mrs which was ten years ago now. Then she was just with a famous guy and looked so different. Then she chased the fame using Paddy's name and wasted cash on cosmetic surgery to make her look worse when she looked great natural.

More fuel to the fire. I think they have always struggled with dealing with autistic children and Paddy being away from home so much as he works on so many different projects. I expect a split announcement will be coming.

Reactions: 10