Christine McGuinness and Paddy McGuinness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who it is if anyone ā€¦. says a kiss then says unfaithful. He probably told her for publicity as canā€™t see crew members choosing to tell a virtual stranger their husband had kissed someone else of whatever it is he did.

Reactions: 3
What makes me laugh is she mentions they are having problems etc then when the papers ask for a comment her people say they are dealing with it privately šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While on The Games it says she and the crew grew close so I can imagine someone telling her to be honest especially as heā€™s been at it before. The sad thing is she will probably forgive him again. Keep forgiving men for cheating and they continue to do it because they know they can get away with it, just look at Rooney.

Reactions: 7
Emily Attack
Cannot stand this girl!! As a woman I do hate to say these things, as women we should be in it together but she is just a full time slag šŸ¤¢
I'd bet money on her. Holly was a few years back allegedly and that's when the Appleton sister took the rap for Holly as a way to throw people off.

I feel sad for Christine if this is true, no woman deserves that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New day, new story in The Sun
Sheā€™s not sure if they are going to get on their make or break holiday abroad as the daughters passport has expired.
Think sheā€™s taken over Katie Priceā€™s speed dial direct to the sun and has to make up a tit story every day to get her šŸ’“

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s not sure if they are going to get on their make or break holiday abroad as the daughters passport has expired.
Think sheā€™s taken over Katie Priceā€™s speed dial direct to the sun and has to make up a tit story every day to get her šŸ’“
Be good if Katie could give her a lift to the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way has booked on not checked Passports. Duoh! Regardless of whether he has cheated she will stay. She wears all that sexy underwear on videos tho probably Paddy not getting the goods from her. (Not that it gives him a reason to cheat). They canā€™t be that rich what does he do apart from Top Gear? I just know him from that cringe dating show.

Reactions: 6
Surprised nothing has come out about who the 'TV Presenter' was that Paddy has been with. The only rumour I heard that seemed to work was Kirsty Gallagher, but who knows.

No way has booked on not checked Passports. Duoh! Regardless of whether he has cheated she will stay. She wears all that sexy underwear on videos tho probably Paddy not getting the goods from her. (Not that it gives him a reason to cheat). They canā€™t be that rich what does he do apart from Top Gear? I just know him from that cringe dating show.
Exactly, who books a holiday and not check the passports ? And given the children's needs, they will have had this holiday booked for sometime

They are reasonably wealthy, they built their home from scratch and to a high standard. They live in Prestbury and they have a selection of super cars!

He obviously is the breadwinner. Top gear, question of sport. He also promotes M&S food, does a few voice overs and also he takes ā€œexpensesā€ from charity and tv appearances ie. This morning, loose women.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Seriously this woman is insufferable. Fair play shes stunning with a cracking figure but by god is she numbly boring, No wonder her marriage is in trouble - she would go to the papers to tell them paddy forgot to put the toilet seat down. Sheā€™s desperate for fame. Maybe paddy did not want that in a wife and sheā€™s not what he signed up for, yes itā€™s no excuse to cheat and thatā€™s wrong but I bet sheā€™s hard work to live with

Reactions: 9
Phoenix nights made Paddy the Ā£ he has, Peter Kay put him in the spotlight and I think he has been reasonably lucky that tv offers fell into place after that, don't think he's ever not worked, between guest appearances and panel shows, Take me out had quite a few series. Christine was supposed to hang on his arm, that's it, now she's breaking free but I agree with above, can't see her leaving, there'll be an agreement for the kids sake, she'll swan about and he'll play around but put on a front.

Truly baffled by that statement saying their privacy has been compromised when she's been on prime tv saying their marriage was in trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very strange set up... its all poor me with Christine and then the undies videos done to the 9s but doesn't have a minute to herself šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Both desperately unhappy hopefully they can co parent together

Reactions: 3
To be fair to her Iā€™m glad sheā€™s stood up for herself and binned him off. Heā€™s been a dirty rat bag behind her back, two times that we know of. Who knows how many other times there have been all while sheā€™s raising his 3 kids at home. So good on her for not rolling over and turning a blind eye like many other women in famous relationships so but I have to say the cheek of that Instagram storyā€¦people started to think something was up because of what she was posting. She went on tv to tell everyone her marriage was in crisis. Sheā€™s done numerous interviews in the past few weeks talking of trouble in the relationship and even came out and said the reason they were in this position was not down to her, dropping hints that heā€™s cheated (which he has by all accounts) so sheā€™s basically stirred up all the interest around the state of her marriage for publicity and a pay out and now sheā€™s saying they donā€™t have any privacy? Hun isnā€™t this exactly what you wanted?

Reactions: 23