Christine McGuinness and Paddy McGuinness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hhhhm seems like it’s for press attention though you never know a split maybe on the cards. She seems to have no life other than a SAHM and he swans all over tho I guess it’s work.

The sun tonight has photos of the pair of them looking glum in his car!
So predictable … pretend split played out in public 🧐

Reactions: 4
They haven’t liked each other’s posts on insta for a while. I think it’s over.
I can’t imagine him liking her being on the telly as much as she has been recently.

Why? Because it means she’s away from him and the kids?
I think it's more to do with the fact he's the breadwinner and was already very established before she came along. There is a 15 year age gap (don't shoot me down, I know age gap relationships can work) but she was just in her early 20s and obviously if she's autistic now, she was autistic then so would of been more vulnerable. And as admitted herself she was a recluse for many years. Which is totally in line with autism.

That said, the way she portrays herself online and the flitting off everywhere doesn't aline with her autism mum narrative anymore, she's not relatable to me any longer.

I think what I'm trying to say is it gives off controlling and possessive vibes from him to her.

Reactions: 9
I think it's more to do with the fact he's the breadwinner and was already very established before she came along. There is a 15 year age gap (don't shoot me down, I know age gap relationships can work) but she was just in her early 20s and obviously if she's autistic now, she was autistic then so would of been more vulnerable. And as admitted herself she was a recluse for many years. Which is totally in line with autism.

That said, the way she portrays herself online and the flitting off everywhere doesn't aline with her autism mum narrative anymore, she's not relatable to me any longer.

I think what I'm trying to say is it gives off controlling and possessive vibes from him to her.
I get a similar vibe, don't know if it's controlling not sure how to explain it but I think she was a trophy wife to him, she was supposed to support him, stay at home and prance around in her undies so he could gloat about his wife. Now his wife has been claiming independence and its almost...almost like she may not need him anymore, don't think he'd like that.

Reactions: 15
I agree with @Comewhinewithme it is the vibe I'm getting.
However, it is a shame cos I used to love paddy as a youngster he really was my male celeb crush! But after reading her book and drawing my own conclusions I've got a different perspective.

@UsernameBlank I would say unless they have considerable support it would be impossible to balance 3 autistic young children with high achieving high profile careers.

Reactions: 6
She's just put up a story saying regarding the press she wants to make it clear now she didn't put us in this situation. I assume it means her and paddy?

Reactions: 3
She's just put up a story saying regarding the press she wants to make it clear now she didn't put us in this situation. I assume it means her and paddy?
I’ve never come here so quickly!! Who’d have thought it was Paddy to cause this?
I was certain it was her. Be interesting to hear his side

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it’s good timing with her book coming out in paper back…..

Reactions: 9