Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thorongil

Autism presents itself in many different ways so I can’t believe people are even debating it. Also it can be linked genetically so the fact the 3 children all have Autism says a lot as well.
I doubt it. Autism used to actually mean something, but now the meaning of the word has been massively expanded to cover just about everything. It’s an immense clinical failure.

And a lot of people are desperate to have that as a label and they demand to be diagnosed with it or to have their children diagnosed with it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Mentioning this topic can evoke strong opinions on here — but I share your scepticism. Not that autism is real, or that it can present in multiple ways — of course not. But I do query elements of Christine’s account of her experience, specifically, let’s put it that way.

As actual lesbian myself, well as for the “lesbian” titillation “are they or aren’t they” stuff and the clearly inviting paps to Winter Wonderland to get the pics… I mean good grief, what year is it… we’re still doing this are we.
McGuinness is a walking talking gobshite - who feels entitled that she should be famous. She got on Cheshire housewives because of Paddy, and FUCK me she wasn’t just wooden she was awful & it felt as if she was even being fed the line via earpiece. She wrote an autobiography ??? She made so many unsubstantiated claims - and if she was other newspapers radar (it’s only the DM who bother with her - which suggests a paid arrangement) they would discover this.

Now the faux nod lesbianism - in an attempt to garner publicity & attention. FUCK OFF.

• Heart

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
She’s now on celebrity hunted, is she ever with her children or does she have a nanny looking after them? I have two autistic children and don’t get two mins to myself never mind being in a different hotel every other night and having time to constantly take photos of myself.
I've got 3 nuerodivergent children. We haven't been on holiday in 10 years. I can't stand this woman. All her poor me rubbish

• Heart

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
Christine seems like she's missing a personality in her book. I didn't get any character or anything going on there. Paddy is different and he admitted in his book that neither of them have anything in common. He went for the big boobs and long legs and Christine quit her job that she loved when she met paddy, stayed at home unhappy. I don't think there was any connection here besides physically. I don't see how they was ever going to last.

• Sad

Mrs Moon

VIP Member
I think it's more to do with the fact he's the breadwinner and was already very established before she came along. There is a 15 year age gap (don't shoot me down, I know age gap relationships can work) but she was just in her early 20s and obviously if she's autistic now, she was autistic then so would of been more vulnerable. And as admitted herself she was a recluse for many years. Which is totally in line with autism.

That said, the way she portrays herself online and the flitting off everywhere doesn't aline with her autism mum narrative anymore, she's not relatable to me any longer.

I think what I'm trying to say is it gives off controlling and possessive vibes from him to her.
Very strange couple. Her autism has never stopped her from parading around social media platforms half naked. Thought she was shy and a recluse ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Paddy is just one of those men that can’t help himself regardless of who he is married to. Christine is gorgeous and has clearly had lots of ‘improvements’ over the years and takes care of herself in the gym everyday but if he wants the constant thrill, it will never be enough for him.

I get the impression he lives two lives: married father to 3 autistic children and the rest of the time he’s a bachelor on the road with home life taken care of.

The living together won’t last long, it’s probably only worked this far because he’s away so much and she is still healing. If the March breakup is to be believed, it’s approaching the 6 month mark and she may start wanting to move on and put the feelers out elsewhere which will go down like a bag of shite.

neroli

VIP Member
I agree. I’m genuinely autistic and I don’t see anything of myself or my friends in Christine. At the very least she is significantly less disabled than us.

I think it’s a career move, she’s label-collecting so that she can be a “lived experience” spokesperson, present more documentaries, and do more interviews.

It’s far too easy for rich people to get a private diagnosis.
I find it hard to accept her diagnosis too in view of her behaviours. Autism in adult females appears to be the diagnosis of choice now when times get tough. Just belittles the struggles girls and women go through with autism and comorbidities. Much harder for females who are more aware of their difficulties and hide away.

• Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Sneaking the announcement in to Insta stories rather than as a post so people cannot call out their BS. If they want privacy then Christine as a scouser selling her story to The Sun was tone deaf by her in more ways than one. She's also been on Lorraine recently getting paid a fee to sell out her privacy concern.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Her 'people' are clearly briefing against him in the MailOnline today. Over the days and weeks we'll see a sustained campaign against the bloke for 'flirting' and 'texting' etc. etc. Oh gawd, spare us the drama from these poundland slebs. I can just imagine Christine screaming down the phone to her agent: "Make sure they fucking describe me as a 'TV host and model'". She's aleady been clever by revealing her 'autism' diagnosis (who cares), so now any counter-move by Paddy Pantsdown will be seen as a 'cruel attack'. Geeezus ... LOL. Paddy is fooked, she's going to wring this self-publicity out to the bitter end and all of her talent free 'friends' will pile in for their own publicity. If Max Clifford wasn't in jail he'd be all over this like a rash.

• Haha

Thorongil

I can’t abide this dismissal of other peoples diagnoses.
I’m afraid you’ll just need to abide it. If someone puts information into the world via the media then other people are entirely entitled to question it.
I don’t believe in a million years that Christine McGuinness is autistic and it actually angers me when I see people pretending to have conditions or illnesses that they don’t have.

They do it for attention and for access to opportunity and cash. It sickens me.

The conceit that people can’t see through it and will not question it is absolute narcissism.

• Angry
  • Heart

Eeyore147

VIP Member
I agree. I’m genuinely autistic and I don’t see anything of myself or my friends in Christine. At the very least she is significantly less disabled than us.

I think it’s a career move, she’s label-collecting so that she can be a “lived experience” spokesperson, present more documentaries, and do more interviews.

Another ASD female here. I cannot relate to Christine at all. Everything she does makes me cringe. The photos, TV work, modelling just no. My idea of absolute hell. She must be very good at masking to manage to do that.

Reactions: 16

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She’s going to announce she’s a lesbian now in a bid for more column inches. This is the start of an onslaught of interviews, photo shoots and airing her dirty laundry to the highest bidder.

I find her so grubby and dated. She looks like the girls on the side of my dad's lager cans in the 80s. Nothing original about her just bleurgh

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
I’m really glad for Paddy they have split up. Everything I’ve ever seen of her screams absolute narc horrorshow.

There was something really not right about that programme. I wasn’t sure if the children were actually autistic or whether it was all just bandwagon jumping and confirmation bias from paid hangers on posing as health professionals. Paddy wasn’t allowed to say anything without being belittled or closed down by Christine, with her acolytes rolling their eyes.
Vile.

Apparently she never discussed with Paddy if he had an affair with Nicole Appleton or not….she choose to sweep the situation under the carpet, say nothing and continue on with her marriage…..like fuck I would 😤
Would you want to be alone with three kids on the autism spectrum though , I know I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t sweep it under the carpet though I’d be wearing his bollocks as earrings if it had been my bloke

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
You have to understand the mindset of these numpty's, they are thick as shit. Rebekah Vardy will be single soon, she's right up Paddy's alley I reckon. Maybe Christine could hook-up with Jamie, he comes across as someone with autism.
Let's be honest if Paddy and Jamie Vardy weren't famous, those women wouldn't have given them a second glance. They're fame hungry publicity whores, they have to prance around half dressed because they've not got anything else to offer

• Wow