Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaza786

Chatty Member
When I watched there docu, the first thing I picked up on was paddy seemed "uneasy " with the kids autism, I thought at the time if this is what we see on screen I wonder what he is really like behind closed doors. I'm mum to two kids one autistic one not. One thing I can categorically say is when you are raising a child with additional needs. Every body else's needs and wants become secondary. That child's comfort development and happiness is paramount. Now times that by 3 . Although at times Christine baffles me , I must say she seems like she's all about the kids, he however seems like a grown man baby who needs his ego stroked and can't handle playing second fiddle to the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I disagree. Particularly if she has a combined autism/adhd dx.

The thing that frustrates me a lot is that there has been so much campaigning about how autism is a spectrum and not everybody presents the same way, yet when presented with people who veer from the typical path the are derided and their experience are denied.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She has also recently been diagnosed with ADHD too, which could explain why her presentation is different to what others experience, either with themselves or with others.
Not only that, but people generally have such a narrow perception of how autism presents. If I had a pound for every time I heard someone say “they can’t be autistic, they’re loving and social!” or “they can’t be autistic, they can make eye contact!” I’d be rich. Autism is a lot more complex than the stereotypical non-verbal child lining up toys in the corner.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
I don't care much for her she screams desperate wannabe but then again her husband is a complete bellend aswell.

• Haha

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
Being autistic and an adhder I'm finding the bringing the diagnosis to how you look really offensive.
Autism and adhd DO NOT have a look. They are brain disorders.
Can we stop the discussions of how someone looks off and get back to Christine and paddy please x

• Heart
They both come across as utterly self centred narcissistic twats and I can actually imagine their over dinner conversations
‘Did you see all the comments on my bra and knickers photoshoot in the Mail Paddy? All the men saying how sexy I am and how lucky your are?’
‘Yeah well Christine what have you ever done- you’ve never presented top gear have you?’

• Haha

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Christ,this thread is like fucking mums net😂

Christine is a vacuous idiot who would not even be known if she wasn’t married to Paddy!
She’s flown off of his coat tails, big time.

I’m bored seeing her mug all over the place, whether she has autism or not!

• Haha
  • Heart

twosome_astwrs

I think when you look at her as a grown woman with autism herself, a tribe of autistic children and a high profile husband that’s she’s doing pretty dam well. I’d certainly applaud her!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
To be fair to her I’m glad she’s stood up for herself and binned him off. He’s been a dirty rat bag behind her back, two times that we know of. Who knows how many other times there have been all while she’s raising his 3 kids at home. So good on her for not rolling over and turning a blind eye like many other women in famous relationships so but I have to say the cheek of that Instagram story…people started to think something was up because of what she was posting. She went on tv to tell everyone her marriage was in crisis. She’s done numerous interviews in the past few weeks talking of trouble in the relationship and even came out and said the reason they were in this position was not down to her, dropping hints that he’s cheated (which he has by all accounts) so she’s basically stirred up all the interest around the state of her marriage for publicity and a pay out and now she’s saying they don’t have any privacy? Hun isn’t this exactly what you wanted?

Reactions: 23

maisie20

VIP Member
I’m cy

I have my doubts. All these low level celebs suddenly claiming to have “neurodiverse”conditions is ridiculous and anyone with and open mind should be smelling a rat.
I had an interesting experience with my son and the social contagion around neurodiversity.
He met all his milestones, went through nursery no problem. Health visitors over the years had him as a picture of health.

At school he initially struggled with the different from nursery and with writing, so would get a bit upset. 5 year old boy gets upset shocker!!! The school immediately hit out with “autistic spectrum” stuff. My wife was heavily into Mumsnet at the time and the social contagion aspect had her buying in.

I couldn’t believe it. It was such bullshit. There’s nothing remotely autistic about him. He was a bit clumsy and would fall over a bit more often that you would like but in terms of behaviours and interacting with the world. Absolutely not.

Eventually a consultant paediatrician assessed him. Diagnosis…..dyspraxia. And even then it was mild/borderline. Great news, or so you would think? But the sense of disappointment in some was palpable.

even after this clinical professional gave this diagnosis, we had amateur experts saying “ah, he’s probably still on the spectrum somewhere though”.

Pathetic.
Pathetic? Your son showed signs of something which turned out to be dyspraxia. The workers in the school aren’t trained to diagnose such disorders but they were obviously right to flag something. I’m autistic myself and met all my milestones as a child (if not quicker then my peers) and have no other health conditions

Also dyspraxia falls under the category of neurodiverse

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well if he has been up to no good ? it's certainly not been the body he's been after because Christine has it all the fake boobs ect ..if its a intellectual attraction that's worse and he could be in love with the person ?
Think some people just love to cheat nothing to do with the person they are cheating on or with just a thrill

Sloobsc

It's flagged up that old fashioned stigmas surrounding neuro-divergence and in particular, Autism, is still alive and kicking unfortunately.
thats great, but this is a christine and paddy thread. Probably something better in the advice thread to crack on in about it all.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Emily Attack
Cannot stand this girl!! As a woman I do hate to say these things, as women we should be in it together but she is just a full time slag 🤢
I'd bet money on her. Holly was a few years back allegedly and that's when the Appleton sister took the rap for Holly as a way to throw people off.

I feel sad for Christine if this is true, no woman deserves that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21