Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has that much botox or whatever around her mouth she can't smile , promoting her concealer. Not a good look

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she is showing off the peeling shoulders and looking for Rhode beauty’s attention. Wear your bleeping suncream, skin cancer is not a trend you want to hop on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she is showing off the peeling shoulders and looking for Rhode beauty’s attention. Wear your bleeping suncream, skin cancer is not a trend you want to hop on.
Came here to say the exact same, it's like she's proud she burnt her shoulders and is peeling. She obviously didn't reapply sunscreen on her shoulders. She's such a dose of shite.
Funny how both her and Elanna are jumping on the haily beber Rhode skincare hype when it's nothing that special. These ladies are such attention seekers.

Imagine taking a TENNER off the price of buying new for a damaged surf board that she is not out of pocket for 😳

Maybe it's just me, but in that position I'd stick it up for £50 and do someone a good turn. It hasn't cost her anything!

• Angry
  • Wow
What a condescending entitled witch.
I’m adding the receipts!!!

So because it was damaged it wasn’t good enough for her so she got it replaced.

If she wants to sell the damaged one for £10 less than it cost why didn’t she say to the company oh it will likely get some marks in use just refund me £10 and it will be grand!!!

The fact that she has no filter In saying that it was fully replaced for free and she’s selling the one she complained about is mind blowing! Not very Christian of her either.

The life of an instahun - company is out near £400 quid and Christine sitting with a brand new board for free!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What a condescending entitled witch.
I’m adding the receipts!!!

So because it was damaged it wasn’t good enough for her so she got it replaced.

If she wants to sell the damaged one for £10 less than it cost why didn’t she say to the company oh it will likely get some marks in use just refund me £10 and it will be grand!!!

The fact that she has no filter In saying that it was fully replaced for free and she’s selling the one she complained about is mind blowing! Not very Christian of her either.

The life of an instahun - company is out near £400 quid and Christine sitting with a brand new board for free!
She is a disgrace. Glad I unfollowed her a while back. She expects everything for free. She’ll get a reality check when she is even less relatable than she is now and has no followers/brand deals and has to get a proper job like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s throwing some serious shade there when you consider his post timing relative to her post 😂

He has a really good point, must be really hard to co parent when two people hold very different values!!

I got the impression she had moved her and Olivia into her boyfriends house. And she made comment to the fact that this would be a more ‘permanent’ home. So is she moving her and the child again? And I notice the kitten she bought for Olivia has been MIA too…

Reactions: 1
There are no photos up of him and her together on the insta. She's deleted them from the looks of it. If she moved in with him I honestly think it was all very sudden and too fast. Like I believe you need to be secure for your own family first and raise them before sharing a home so soon with a partner like that. Also children need a parent not a friend, you can't put that pressure on a child to be that emotional best friend. Its so damaging on them and it can force them to grow up too fast and also make them feel like they are raising their parent. The father has a point and honestly sounds like he's the more sensible.

Can't believe she was trying to hock that surfboard for money when she got it for free. Why mention it then, just say selling this board with some defects. She royal walked to some tit there. What a dose. It's not a rebranding she needs, it's to cut the crap and be a parent, she's no influencer.

Called the breakup with the severe lack of pictures of them both from the Miami holiday

• Wow
Called the breakup with the severe lack of pictures of them both from the Miami holiday
I tried to find his insta but couldn’t, maybe he’s just deleted the account? If they have ended things, that is so much upheaval for that poor child. Can’t help but think she’d have a more stable upbringing living with dad and the new girlfriend

I wonder was the surfboard a 30th birthday present from him. She didn’t do any OTT posts for her big birthday, and I noticed there was no mention of him for it either.

• Haha
  • Wow