Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Called the breakup with the severe lack of pictures of them both from the Miami holiday
Also the fact she mentioned that the brother and the bf weren't really speaking in one of her stories from that trip made me think red flags! The family has to like the bf otherwise it's not a good sign

Reactions: 3
It was obvious from the start the relationship was never going to work. Christina rushed into it and instead of taking small steps it was everything all at once. From what she’s shown, he never seemed to interact with Olivia, he didn’t want to be shown on her social media, he was career focused, he didn’t get on with her family, and he just didn’t seem that into her?

Reactions: 2
Kinda feel sorry for her, can she really return to her family in Miami and take the child or is she glued to ni for the forseeable?

Kinda feel sorry for her, can she really return to her family in Miami and take the child or is she glued to ni for the forseeable?
I would assume that because Olivia’s dad is on the birth certificate, she was/is married to him, and he has joint custody, that she would need his permission to move back to Miami with the child. And I can’t see him giving that…

I honestly feel sorry for Christina. I think the influencer crowd she aligns with/aspires to be like puts her under a lot of pressure to have a perfect life. Hopefully her time away from social media will do her good.

Reactions: 5
A girl in work said she saw Christina’s (ex) boyfriend on a dating site 👀
---
On hinge apparently

• Haha
Sorry, but was she not already a “lifestyle” influencer? Sounds like she’ll be selling mugs from that caption.

• Haha
Was she drunk when she wrote that post for her latest venture?! 🥴 what exactly is she selling? A load of dung by the sounds of it. Are we to assume the supper club was a massive flop then and won’t be returning?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This venture sounds so very vague. It's all so narcissistic and egotistical.
Supper club failed, or maybe she fell out with the business partner? It wasn't substantial anyways, she was probably loosing more money than making with the supper club.

That post 🤢 surely nothing at home needs to be ‘facilitated’ surely it should all be organic? It makes it sound like she’s writing a care plan for someone to help them back into the community.
It might be white label goods, her own carefully curated ham 😂, or all them glass jars & home ornaments off alixpress.

she’d be better off being her authentic self, never mind trying to create ‘authentic moments’ for others 🤢 . & using the babies name - just no. Reeling people in 🎣 - so wrong.

• Haha
  • Sick
It sounds like she’s just going to be selling overpriced plates and mugs. Whatever it is, it’s going to be boring

Maybe some linen napkins, weird aprons, tea towels etc…

maybe I’ve given her some extra ideas 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
It's going to be curated items from that place she works for a broader picture? Is she going to be making picnics for people and setting it up in different locations? Cause that's a very very niech thing, not sure if it's everyone's cup of tea.

Was she drunk when she wrote that post for her latest venture?! 🥴 what exactly is she selling? A load of dung by the sounds of it. Are we to assume the supper club was a massive flop then and won’t be returning?
Literally the vaguest pile of navel gazing tit I’ve read. It said nothing. This is going be a joy to watch roll out.
Girl never sticks with a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's going to be curated items from that place she works for a broader picture? Is she going to be making picnics for people and setting it up in different locations? Cause that's a very very niech thing, not sure if it's everyone's cup of tea.
Plus there’s an account on the north coast who already does this type of picnic thing, she’d be no competition for them

Lol you can literally buy those mugs anywhere online, will be interesting to see the ridiculous price she flogs them for

Ex hubby’s baby is called Bowie River and in his post he wrote “Rose, River and Raine”. Wow feel like that’s quite insensitive- a dig at her??

Reactions: 1
Ex hubby’s baby is called Bowie River and in his post he wrote “Rose, River and Raine”. Wow feel like that’s quite insensitive- a dig at her??
I don't think so. He lost his daughter too. It's not insensitive for him to put the names of his 3 kids together 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4