Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned Canada there in her stories recently, is she going there soon? Is that what the passport rush was about?

Maybe she’d just got back from her alternate outdoorsy life with the dad 😂
She always looks happier in pictures with him so he must be doing something right.

With her mum it's miserable street urchin or completely forced

Love how she pointing out she has 8 items in the one picture and none of them are pr product’s

They must belong to someone else or joint purchases as we know she doesn’t flash her own cash

10FA19FB-E31E-462A-B970-3116078E233A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wick.
Pretty sure no one other than Christina causes their significant other “bae” anymore. She’s stuck in 2014.

Reactions: 6
She’s like a bleeping 12 year old in a woman’s body. It’s actually embarrassing 🙃 no way will the relationship last. I don’t know any respectable man that would put up with her nonsense

Reactions: 2
Lost hair tool or just on the beg for one
I think she's gotten hair extensions and is now realising the really and maintenance of them. There are some hair extensions you cant blow dry it too much as it can loosen them, or you need to let them air dry a good bit too. also some hair extensions need a hot tool that has lower heat settings. So I think she's on the beg for heat tools that have lower heat settings or specific for hair extensions.

Reactions: 3
I take it the gather supper club was a massive flop then? Nothing posted on the page in 6 months and no supper club since February. 3 events? What a roaring success that was 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I take it the gather supper club was a massive flop then? Nothing posted on the page in 6 months and no supper club since February. 3 events? What a roaring success that was 🙄
It's the kind of thing you need a restaurant for really. Was it just a quick cash grab? Was it just a seasonal thing, or thing when they could be bothered? Something for the aul CV, ooohh I'm an event organiser?

Reactions: 4