Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think so. He lost his daughter too. It's not insensitive for him to put the names of his 3 kids together šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Maybe I just picked it up wrong. Just thought it would hurt a bit for Christina reading that after what happened with their daughter

Reactions: 3
Ex hubbyā€™s baby is called Bowie River and in his post he wrote ā€œRose, River and Raineā€. Wow feel like thatā€™s quite insensitive- a dig at her??
I think it would be more insensitive to act as though his second daughter didn't exist.

Reactions: 2
I think it would be more insensitive to act as though his second daughter didn't exist.
Yeah that definitely would be. Iā€™m sure he would never do that! I do feel for her as it must be hard after losing Dakota

Of course he lost one of his children too and itā€™s nice to acknowledge them all but no matter what, itā€™s bound to be a hard time for Christina.

I have not seen his post but maybe a bit insensitive with the launch of her business with the R names too and then having this third R?

Did anybody else notice that Christina made her return to social media on the same day ex-hubby and girlfriend said it was babyā€™s due date? A coincidence, or planned? šŸ‘€

Of course he lost one of his children too and itā€™s nice to acknowledge them all but no matter what, itā€™s bound to be a hard time for Christina.

I have not seen his post but maybe a bit insensitive with the launch of her business with the R names too and then having this third R?
I donā€™t think itā€™s insensitive with the launch of her business? She knew the timeframe of when the baby was due to arrive and chose to launch at the same time

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think itā€™s insensitive with the launch of her business? She knew the timeframe of when the baby was due to arrive and chose to launch at the same time
I feel itā€™s more insensitive to use the name of her baby to flog cheap ceramic.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve seen his post now to check as someone mentioned earlier but he specifically lists Rose, Raine and River in it. I just think that is a bit of a sting in the timing of him pointing out the third R which she doesnā€™t have albeit she has the first two and just launched the business in the same name.

Iā€™ve seen his post now to check as someone mentioned earlier but he specifically lists Rose, Raine and River in it. I just think that is a bit of a sting in the timing of him pointing out the third R which she doesnā€™t have albeit she has the first two and just launched the business in the same name.
Theyā€™re his children so he has every right. He didnā€™t name his child to compete with Christina or post about it to piss her off.

Perhaps Adam and his partner are sitting at home thinking why is she using the kids names to sell shite online when their baby was due.

Reactions: 8
Theyā€™re his children so he has every right. He didnā€™t name his child to compete with Christina or post about it to piss her off.

Perhaps Adam and his partner are sitting at home thinking why is she using the kids names to sell shite online when their baby was due.
Yep 100% agreed
Just really tasteless in my honest opinion. What has her kids names got to do with mugs? Is she trying to pull at peopleā€™s heartstrings to generate sales? Just donā€™t see the link at all? Seems like she keeps trying and failing at every money making avenue posdible. Why doesnā€™t she just walk away from social media and get herself a steady full time job and some stability for the child?

Reactions: 6
Yep 100% agreed
Just really tasteless in my honest opinion. What has her kids names got to do with mugs? Is she trying to pull at peopleā€™s heartstrings to generate sales? Just donā€™t see the link at all? Seems like she keeps trying and failing at every money making avenue posdible. Why doesnā€™t she just walk away from social media and get herself a steady full time job and some stability for the child?
She's a bit of a dreamer, a bit of a flake. She's had some projects and relationships that have been up and down the last few years. She constantly resetting and taking breaks and then trying to reinvent herself. I feel like she builds these projects up to be more than what they are and then they fail. She always looking for clout or something to be talked about for exposure, since the beginning with her deportation news and sob stories to stay etc.
I honestly think she's a bit lost, she needs to wind her neck in a bit and get something more steady than trying to be an influencer.

Reactions: 6
She's a bit of a dreamer, a bit of a flake. She's had some projects and relationships that have been up and down the last few years. She constantly resetting and taking breaks and then trying to reinvent herself. I feel like she builds these projects up to be more than what they are and then they fail. She always looking for clout or something to be talked about for exposure, since the beginning with her deportation news and sob stories to stay etc.
I honestly think she's a bit lost, she needs to wind her neck in a bit and get something more steady than trying to be an influencer.
Yep. I said this a year ago. She needs to stop chasing the influencer dream, get a proper job and get some stability for her and the child. Iā€™d love to know what happened with the boyfriend. She said how in love she was and that he was ā€˜the oneā€™ and next thing theyā€™ve split up. He made it clear from the start he didnā€™t want to be on her social media and wanted to remain hidden. Maybe she should have listened and respected that. Then she wouldnā€™t have the public embarrassment of the relationship ending. Wonder where sheā€™s living now and whoā€™s put her up

I think she needs to return home, you can tell sheā€™s not genuinely happy here. So much flip flopping going back and forth

Yep. I said this a year ago. She needs to stop chasing the influencer dream, get a proper job and get some stability for her and the child. Iā€™d love to know what happened with the boyfriend. She said how in love she was and that he was ā€˜the oneā€™ and next thing theyā€™ve split up. He made it clear from the start he didnā€™t want to be on her social media and wanted to remain hidden. Maybe she should have listened and respected that. Then she wouldnā€™t have the public embarrassment of the relationship ending. Wonder where sheā€™s living now and whoā€™s put her up
I think about this too. Like she kept it low key for a good part of the year and kept to refering to him as just the bae, bit then they got a bit more serious with different trips and wedding invites, and what seemed like them living together?? and then it just ended. Like something about the Miami trip seemed off and she mentioned that the brother and bf didn't seem interested in talking. Very strange, very publicly embarrassing. Wonder did she sell the surfboard šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I think she needs to return home, you can tell sheā€™s not genuinely happy here. So much flip flopping going back and forth
Would say sheā€™s been on here reading as todays insta story was about ā€œso glad to call this place homeā€

• Haha
Realistically I think sheā€™d know sheā€™d be a nobody if she went home, sheā€™d just end up lost amongst all the other influencers.

Realistically I think sheā€™d know sheā€™d be a nobody if she went home, sheā€™d just end up lost amongst all the other influencers.
The threat of deportation and her baby loss story is what built her following - she is all very far removed from that now.

Then the short spell she played with diabetes and fed people bull about how to treat insulin dependency with lifestyle and diet instead.