Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh Elle pearls isn’t gonna be happy Christina posted a video with Oscar in it 😂 she likes to keep her children ‘private’ and off the gram (when it suits her) 🙄
---
Also how bleeping annoying is she squealing in the background of her stories?! She comes across as an attention seeker. You just KNOW she has to be the loudest person in the room 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh Elle pearls isn’t gonna be happy Christina posted a video with Oscar in it 😂 she likes to keep her children ‘private’ and off the gram (when it suits her) 🙄
I thought the exact same thing when I saw it... but then I went to her page for a nosey and she has posted him on her stories too 😂

Reactions: 3
Having a nightmare? Or just didn’t leave enough time to renew Olivia’s passport?
Christina thinks the world owes her a favour and she is so hard done by. But if she took a little responsibility she would realise she is the problem most of the time. She’s supposed to be going to Italy for a wedding with her man, so presumably this is what the last minute panic is all about. How convenient would it be that the passport doesn’t get renewed on time and she gets to go on holidays alone with her man…

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Having a nightmare? Or just didn’t leave enough time to renew Olivia’s passport?
Christina thinks the world owes her a favour and she is so hard done by. But if she took a little responsibility she would realise she is the problem most of the time. She’s supposed to be going to Italy for a wedding with her man, so presumably this is what the last minute panic is all about. How convenient would it be that the passport doesn’t get renewed on time and she gets to go on holidays alone with her man…
She needs to read the guidelines on the official website like the rest of us! This is the busiest time if the year for passports, she should know this ffs! Who can help her and why should she get special treatment when the rest of us have to wait for ours too. The sense of entitlement from her for every little problem!

Every little problem, even ones of her own making are blown out of proportion

Maybe her immigrant status and the divorce adds complexity to the application also

I can just imagine how annoying she must be in a relationship. She seems very immature and irresponsible. Not surprised her and the hubby split up. Also hate to say it, but I can’t see this current relationship going the distance either…

Swear she’s getting on as if she’s the only person to ever be moving house 🙄

Wonder whose providing a roof over her head now for free or heavily discounted

If it’s the new man be a mug 🍵
No idea how she affords her apparent lifestyle, I work two jobs and just about manage to pay my bills while she swans around the coast working 3 hours a week 🙃

Reactions: 4
No idea how she affords her apparent lifestyle, I work two jobs and just about manage to pay my bills while she swans around the coast working 3 hours a week 🙃
Agreed. She eats out every single day. We eat out once a month as a treat 🤯

She made reference to the fact it was long term and they were finally settled somewhere. Makes me think they’ve moved in with her man 🤔 I would love to know how she has afforded rent and bills on her own at the north coast, especially the last two properties she’s lived in. They looked pricey

She made reference to the fact it was long term and they were finally settled somewhere. Makes me think they’ve moved in with her man 🤔 I would love to know how she has afforded rent and bills on her own at the north coast, especially the last two properties she’s lived in. They looked pricey
The ex husband must be paying her dome child support, she's always on the bant somewhere.
Supper club still happening or what?