Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The freebies must have dried up. She is rooting through her wardrobes finding stuff to sell to get money. Wonder if she managed to sell the rip off second hand car seat?
She’ll never get the price she’s wanting for those items, people on Vinted can be savages, usually wanting things for £2/£3

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does my tits in the way she comes on her stories and is so secretive. What’s she got in the pipeline? Either spit it out or don’t say anything at all. She does it all the time and it’s so bleeping annoying

Reactions: 1
Does my tits in the way she comes on her stories and is so secretive. What’s she got in the pipeline? Either spit it out or don’t say anything at all. She does it all the time and it’s so bleeping annoying
She comes across as being super manipulative and conniving. Always something up her sleeve, always to try to add an air of mystery possibly to lure people in, when actually it's an air of farts and disappointment

Reactions: 4
I feel a bit bad saying this but the wee girl looks happier when she’s spending time with her dad, they seem to always be out doing something fun and mainly outside for her rather than being taken to coffee shops by Christina. Now obviously we don’t get the full picture, just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I feel a bit bad saying this but the wee girl looks happier when she’s spending time with her dad, they seem to always be out doing something fun and mainly outside for her rather than being taken to coffee shops by Christina. Now obviously we don’t get the full picture, just my opinion 🤷‍♀️
Said that before

With her mum she always looks sad and unkempt

With her dad she looks happy, safe and supported

Again with the drip feeding 🙄 she is annoying as duck. Also what happened the Gather Supper Club she was doing? Did it flop already?

Reactions: 2
She needs to quit social media and get a proper job. Think it’s about time she realises she’s never going to make it as an influencer

She needs to quit social media and get a proper job. Think it’s about time she realises she’s never going to make it as an influencer
The content is very boring and repetitive these days, so dull that we’ve had nothing to talk about 😂

• Haha
The content is very boring and repetitive these days, so dull that we’ve had nothing to talk about 😂
I was going to comment when she was asking about wedding guest outfits for her man, a week or so ago. I was thinking it's not brain surgery go to a shop and pick a nice suit you dopey bastard. Also I laughed so much at her trying to be a surfer mom, yeah you wish! Far far from it.

• Haha