Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, he said another little brother or sister. He did acknowledge the baby they lost.
Oh true, I took “another” to mean another girl like Olivia or a boy. Just looked at her t shirt and felt that it was saying she was only now going to be in the big sis club. Anyway, seems quick but that’s up to them but I’m sure it’s still really difficult for Christina particularly when they’re probs still married legally.
Also he said “familia” which also seems like a dig at her but I’m probably reading way too much into that lol

Reactions: 4
I can’t warm to the ex-hubby at all. Something really off about him. Anybody else get the same vibes? I know he’s a counsellor, but even with that his personality doesn’t seem to match what you would expect of someone in that line of work.

I can’t warm to the ex-hubby at all. Something really off about him. Anybody else get the same vibes? I know he’s a counsellor, but even with that his personality doesn’t seem to match what you would expect of someone in that line of work.
I think hes a bit weird too, he makes me cringe or gives me the ick maybe

I saw the little girl Olivia and him in Port, she appeared to be happy playin about with him.

I thought that too when he wrote ‘familia’ a nod to her Latino ways 🙃🫡🤭 you wouldn’t want their lives

Reactions: 3
Probably because nobody asks her anything 😂
---
Ooh so Mr Lova Lova is a doctor 👨🏼‍⚕️ hasn’t she done well for herself
Not a medical doctor tho, he's a chiropractor 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Anyone notice how she does a regular shout out for a Q&A and then never posts them?!
Probably not getting asked questions she wants to answer. It's either q and a's or asking for recommendations hinting for free tit.

• Haha
Oh cry me a river, you forgot to do your tan for an event and forgot your appointment, the world has hardly ended. Yes these things are annoying but come on

Also - No way I’d buy a used car seat for 30 if a brand new one was 39.99!

You can tell she’s never had to buy anything second hand before. The price she’s looking for those items is ridiculous. She’s so out of touch. Why would anyone pay £30 for an old car seat that’s probably got bogeys wiped down the side of it and crumbs in all the nooks and crannies?! 🥴 especially when you can buy it new for £40 😂 also I always remember family saying you should never buy second hand car seats as it’s your child’s safety you’re taking into account, and you don’t know if it’s been in an accident previously.

I was literally about to come here and post about the £30 car seat you can buy new for £40 lol! What planet does she live on? Clearly her head is up in the clouds and she has no concept of used goods. Oh and there’s no offer of it free to someone in need, not like she accepts freebies left right and centre!

The freebies must have dried up. She is rooting through her wardrobes finding stuff to sell to get money. Wonder if she managed to sell the rip off second hand car seat?

• Haha
Reactions: 1