Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she changed her voice or something? Is she using a tictok filter voice because she sounds different...

Reactions: 1
Would she ever stop drip feeding every time she posts a story?! Very bleeping annoying 🙃 either spit it out or don’t mention it in the first place you bleeping dose 🤯

Would she ever stop drip feeding every time she posts a story?! Very bleeping annoying 🙃 either spit it out or don’t mention it in the first place you bleeping dose 🤯
Omg she's unbearable, prattling on about literally nothing... Also think she's changed her voice, it's alot nasally or something 🤔

That will be hard for Christina to find out about. I wonder if it was planned or not 🤔
I think it all makes sense now why they broke up. Did he want more children, and she didn't after loosing her second?
That would be tough to find out that he's having a baby with someone new either way.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Have to say I always think Olivia looks less grumpy in his company and more like the child she was before they split 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This is a pretty crappy way for him to announce this news considering Olivia is already a big sister but her other sister sadly died. He doesn’t seem too nice a guy tbh, as much as I’ve no time for Christina and her nonsense she doesn’t deserve this as if her baby never existed, and she was his baby too. I’m sure they are delighted but could have been a lot more sensitive about it really.

Reactions: 4
This is a pretty crappy way for him to announce this news considering Olivia is already a big sister but her other sister sadly died. He doesn’t seem too nice a guy tbh, as much as I’ve no time for Christina and her nonsense she doesn’t deserve this as if her baby never existed, and she was his baby too. I’m sure they are delighted but could have been a lot more sensitive about it really.
To be fair, he said another little brother or sister. He did acknowledge the baby they lost.

It seems very rushed. Did he just impregnate the first girl that would take him after he ended his marriage?! 🤯😅 I feel sorry for Olivia. That’s a lot of change and upheaval for a little girl in the space of a year. She always looks very moody in pictures. Sad really 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It seems very rushed. Did he just impregnate the first girl that would take him after he ended his marriage?! 🤯😅 I feel sorry for Olivia. That’s a lot of change and upheaval for a little girl in the space of a year. She always looks very moody in pictures. Sad really 🙁
It would appear so 🤣🤣

It's so much change for a little girl, especially when Christina harps on about being a single mom, she's co parenting and it's difficult but there is a difference. She won't know how much it will affect the wee girl until much later, and also both parents bringing in new partners into the mix, it's going to disrupt her massively. I'm not saying that the parents don't deserve to be happy but you need to make sure the wee girl is put first in everything, before your own needs. I must say Christina does seem to be making an effort.