Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attend as many classes as you can... she was there all of 2 days if that! Seems that someone pulled a swift to get a holiday.

Reactions: 12
Attend as many classes as you can... she was there all of 2 days if that! Seems that someone pulled a swift to get a holiday.
She said she was hosting and presenting. She did the meet and greet, dinner and one session the next day. Again more lies from Crispy.

Reactions: 5
How are companies not seeing these influencers are all the same!? Uneducated, no skills, no life experience etc!? Yet give them so much tit.

The trip was booked for this very thing!? Yet she plans other tit with the brick!?

The entitlement/ego on this fuckwit.

Reactions: 18
Daily Mail haven't named this person for "Legal Reasons" yet some has posted that it is Christie?
A bit of Streisand Effect there Influencer Updates Au. You’re so welcome for the free content we create here that you repeat and recycle and monetise!

Reactions: 16
Honestly this page is so beyond thick.

She wasn't named!? Then this flog outright names her!?
The chick that runs that page is a muppet. She was the one complaining on TikTok about the repayments on her investment property going up. Shes also the twin sister of the woman who owns Tribe skincare (which was built on influencers) and made a fortune out of her crappy private label skincare products.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That crystal chick isn’t one to talk - I know her and she’s just as bad as crispy!!

Also I get the ick at how age films her naked 12 yr old step son swimming even the fact he’s naked in front of her creeps me out. Also disgusting how her partner feels her up all over camera 🤢🤢🤢
What’s wrong with crystal?!?! Ahhhh I follow her and thought she was one of the okay ones 😫

Reactions: 1
A7C1D1B9-9E4B-4C46-8744-405C7F1A2AB0.png
Shes probably got the biggest birds nest in her extensions rn, the hairdresser is going to find some left over syringes in that mess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
CD813DA3-4179-4385-886F-345B1E87F2EB.jpeg

omg she is so bleeping STUPID! 🤣🤣🤣

This chick should not be giving advice to ANYONE.

I take it she has no clue how to pronounce or spell expenditure. Which is extra funny coz you know….. 26 and bankrupt 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1975875

I take it she has no clue how to pronounce or spell expenditure. Which is extra funny coz you know….. 26 and bankrupt 😂😂
“try being normal and wake up at 7, 8am..”

alright darls, we are bleeping normal as people have actual JOBS that start at 7, 8am… the gym at 5am may be the only solution for SINGLE PARENTS, or people who work early shifts or work late shifts or have a family or have actual life issues.

bleeping up-herself WANKER.

She’ll blame that video on the impulsiveness of her “adhd”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1975875

This reel actually made me rage, if someone is going to the gym at 5am it’s because they are going to work or have a busy family to organise.
They aren’t sitting around all day. She’s cooked!! Only lazy ass influencers who scam others like crusty can wake up 7-8 and have a to do list filled with nothing !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.