Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or are her bolt ons completely uneven 😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤢
---

Those question boxes 🤣🤣🤣 she’s delusional !! The perfect life, wtf .. she’s a tit parent, her Daddy, is a disgusting pig who is only interested in her when it’s hussling something on her gram and well Crusty, you yourself are pure tit.

Even women’s fitness has said thanks but no thanks whilst still in Bali due to her lack of Involvement (from a reputable source) how bleeping embarrassing !!
omg spill?!!!! Isn’t she “hosting”

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or are her bolt ons completely uneven 😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤢
---

omg spill?!!!! Isn’t she “hosting”
There were heaps of people there talking about health - which she knows nothing about. The woman who I used to know spoke about the binge eating cycle and how to break it - based on her stories. She’s actually knowledgeable and has experience and education in this space. Unlike our little numpty.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she posted a nude photo of her step son with the most barely there censor for the whole internet to see! Wtf!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I really want someone who went to bali with that fitness academy to give the goss on Crispy…
---

Lol what…. Maybe don’t pre-record content if you are going to make some bullshit forget valentines story… Fakest witch

That crystal chick isn’t one to talk - I know her and she’s just as bad as crispy!!

Also I get the ick at how age films her naked 12 yr old step son swimming even the fact he’s naked in front of her creeps me out. Also disgusting how her partner feels her up all over camera 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Temple? Health? More like anorexic and body dysmorphia - full of filler and botox… using slimming apps and facetune til you’re unrecognisable. You need an effing psychiatric evaluation.
I could be wrong but it does feel like sarcasm

Reactions: 1
She’s too dumb to understand sarcasm.

She’s definitely being serious.
She’s one of those influencers that say “let food be thy medicine”, she is that stupid she thinks her body that she fills with steroids, artificial pre-workout and proteins, botox and silicone is a “temple”… The temple of worshipping superficial outer beauty, maybe

You legends are onto something with one of her implants being botched. Looks like capsular contracture, the implant on the right I think that’s the one, looks shaped wrong. Shouldn’t have got implants so large on such a small body fat percent with no breast tissue.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's just posted she's moved to another villa, on an island. Guessing she's around the Gilli islands from the 2 hour boat trip.

So one of 2 things:
- women's fitness academy have fired her from the partnership
- this was ALWAYS a scam to get to Bali in the midst of the bankruptcy stuff.

I doubt her and the Gronk of a boyfriend could have figured out moving to the next luxury villa on a day's notice of WFA letting her go.

So weird she's not mentioned the academy in her stories at ALL the past couple of days

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Finally......I can now see her Insta again and I will behave myself this time!!!
This was her announcement of the Bali trip and I would say her manager and the fitness academy would not be pleased with her lack of participation.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's just posted she's moved to another villa, on an island. Guessing she's around the Gilli islands from the 2 hour boat trip.

So one of 2 things:
- women's fitness academy have fired her from the partnership
- this was ALWAYS a scam to get to Bali in the midst of the bankruptcy stuff.

I doubt her and the Gronk of a boyfriend could have figured out moving to the next luxury villa on a day's notice of WFA letting her go.

So weird she's not mentioned the academy in her stories at ALL the past couple of days
It was definitely a scam to get to Bali. No doubt about it. We should all start reporting her to the ASFA - here is the link

Reactions: 12
Working hard on hardly working, lying her arse off to have a holiday under the sham of working. Report her, why should she get away with it. What a role model, not!

Reactions: 9
I think the WFA are in on the scam too. She must be mates and they are covering for her by saying she is hosting in the event.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
duck me, she’s posted more about having bali belly than the wfa retreat Hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.