Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with her implants? Is the right one developing contracture ? It might be the angle of the photo, but I think it‘s noticeable with mirror length, body check selfies (or I might, need to lay off watching trashy botched 🥲😬)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She needs to lay off the face tune
Not even face tune and filters can hide how ridiculous she has made her face look
---

What is wrong with her implants? Is the right one developing contracture ? It might be the angle of the photo, but I think it‘s noticeable with mirror length, body check selfies (or I might, need to lay off watching trashy botched 🥲😬)
I think they’ve always been uneven since she got them bolted on, she raves about how she has the best plastic surgeon yet the are super uneven and look disgusting

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Not even face tune and filters can hide how ridiculous she has made her face look
---

I think they’ve always been uneven since she got them bolted on, she raves about how she has the best plastic surgeon yet the are super uneven and look disgusting
Haha I took this exact screenshot. Wtf is this and how can she think this looks good? Ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 3
Maybe she wiped her bum on the towel and blamed them! She is probably the culprit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t she meant to be “hosting” this academy? She’s such a bleeping liar so cringe
yeah I’m confused lol, thought the whole point of the trip was to do workouts with all those girls. not do her own session in the morning and then bail on the whole reason for the trip…?
I think it’s just a bullshit cover to claim the trip as business, she’s posted barely anything about the academy compared to others on the same trip.

Reactions: 12
The whole thing is a rouse. The kid doesn't look too happy being there. Doesn't like his dad giving other people attention. It's just another holiday posting the same old thing, skin care, them lolling all over each other, pictures of food and drinks, and a few pics to make it look like she's been working, but does her own work outs on top. So the ED is still there as it always will be , just taken on a different structure. At the end of the trip, she'll say she's so blessed to have been a part of it, met some amazing people, blah, blah and then talk in her stories the few bits and pieces she's picked up from the course she feels relevant to her workouts. Plus picked her next victim to be her best ie GF to use!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole thing is a rouse. The kid doesn't look too happy being there. Doesn't like his dad giving other people attention. It's just another holiday posting the same old thing, skin care, them lolling all over each other, pictures of food and drinks, and a few pics to make it look like she's been working, but does her own work outs on top. So the ED is still there as it always will be , just taken on a different structure. At the end of the trip, she'll say she's so blessed to have been a part of it, met some amazing people, blah, blah and then talk in her stories the few bits and pieces she's picked up from the course she feels relevant to her workouts. Plus picked her next victim to be her best ie GF to use!
Pretty sure this was all arranged through her new manager, jake.agency.
She had a story up receiving flowers from then and that was when she originally announced the Bali trip.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So a close friend of mine works for Bunnings on the central coast.

Mumma swadling is already banned from one Bunnings so she’s moved onto another but the Bunnings have a system where they can see who is banned from where.

She was caught shoplifting again last week.. and claimed that she accidentally forgot to pay for the random tit she stole 🤣 so now she is banned australia wide hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.