Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She NEVER goes in the water! Wonder how Women's Fitness Academy is viewing her participation in their fitness retreat so far?
It’s a sham isn’t it … she’s shared zero involvement in their education or training sessions. Apparently at the water park today lol

Reactions: 13
She needs to be reported biggest fake ever. Wonder how long it will be before the kid gets sick of it. He doesn't look happy at all. Who takes their kid out of the first weeks of school in a new year? Doesn't look like a lot of work being done at all.

Reactions: 7
can someone fill me in on what her boyfriend does for work? Someone is funding her lifestyle.

That bar she is watching what I assume is a boxing fight is full of some real bogans.

Reactions: 5
can someone fill me in on what her boyfriend does for work? Someone is funding her lifestyle.

That bar she is watching what I assume is a boxing fight is full of some real bogans.
I could be wrong but I think he was/is a FIFO worker?

Reactions: 6

FIFO mining work I believe. Which would explain some of the rumours about him being a Coke head and cheating on her all the time… they don’t ALL do it but there’s definitely s toxic culture among FIFO workers

Reactions: 8
FIFO mining work I believe. Which would explain some of the rumours about him being a Coke head and cheating on her all the time… they don’t ALL do it but there’s definitely s toxic culture among FIFO workers
Not FIFO but works in the mines in the Upper Hunter. Apparently does 12 hour shifts and stays away for a few days at a time.

Reactions: 4
You can literally see her stomach warping when she turns to the side cause of the body slimming filters she uses in this video she posted 😑🙄
What a dumb c**t .. puts a video up of her mediating and talking about loving herself and having balance, then follows it with this train wreck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s the bacne for me 🥲 brothers got pimples alllllll over his back.

look at the side effects for the men and women. Interesting to note, the acne and hair loss in men (old mate went to turkey to get new hair) and for women, deeper voice and loss of period.
Also explains why people call her a man, due to the clitoris growing larger..
lol. We see you and we hear you 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the bacne for me 🥲 brothers got pimples alllllll over his back.

look at the side effects for the men and women. Interesting to note, the acne and hair loss in men (old mate went to turkey to get new hair) and for women, deeper voice and loss of period.
Also explains why people call her a man, due to the clitoris growing larger..
lol. We see you and we hear you 🤣
Both are 💯 on gear 😂 like without a single doubt in my mind. Makes me laugh coz he prob gets deca dick every time they duck 😂😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
BBC85E48-318F-46F5-BDAE-C11FA57188DD.jpeg

Learn to spell the basics you dipshit.

Also I am finding it so hilarious that an insta influenzer has basically worn ONE outfit all holiday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Dutch Minty!? Has called her video out.

She needs to disappear for a while and sort herself out. She is a bleeping mess.
---

View attachment 1955904

Learn to spell the basics you dipshit.

Also I am finding it so hilarious that an insta influenzer has basically worn ONE outfit all holiday 🤣🤣🤣
The amount of spelling mistakes these dim wits have is mind blowing.

Reactions: 10
I think Dutch Minty!? Has called her video out.

She needs to disappear for a while and sort herself out. She is a bleeping mess.
---

The amount of spelling mistakes these dim wits have is mind blowing.
She’s taken the video down now, after all
he comments calling her out 🤣
Her posts regularly show her lack of education. She’s very basic, shares the same fitness stuff and pics of her without clothes .. boring !!

• Haha
  • Heart
That video of her being groped is revolting. Does her step son have her on Instagram? How disgusting

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.