Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending up at Charlestown yesterday, lunch and drinks, dinner and many more.drinks, ordering more Ryderware.....
She says on TikTok they are looking at wedding venues while she is in Bali next week training others at the fitness retreat.
Surely by now she realises her bankruptcy has been made very public.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Spending up at Charlestown yesterday, lunch and drinks, dinner and many more.drinks, ordering more Ryderware.....
She says on TikTok they are looking at wedding venues while she is in Bali next week training others at the fitness retreat.
But does she care 🤷‍♀️ living by the whole … if I ignore it, it doesn’t exist !!

She is that bleeping brain dead she probably doesn’t even know what bankrupt means

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yea this is PERF

View attachment 1934357

CRUSTY WE CAN SEE YOUR FANNY 📣
Yuckkkkkkl
---

Just makes her look so much worse by ignoring it completely. It’s obvious her meathead bf is supporting her completely for her twice a week hair appointments and fake bullshit she gets done to herself. What a role model 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Guys! I met this girl last night and she’s from Sydney her cousins dads car got smashed in to by non other than crispy. Apparently she was on her phone, took a no right turn. Anyway he’s taking her to court because she told him she’s going bankrupt and can’t afford to pay for the car!

Isn’t this not allowed? I just checked and their company is closed. She’s not supposed to be selling the products especially because they are food!
We should all report her to the ACCC!
So now that she actually is bankrupt, does this mean the poor guy doesn’t get his car fixed cause she had no insurance

• Sad
  • Wow
She turned 26 December last year. Yes would give them more credibility if the got their facts right.
Omg I can't math😆 Yes, you're right she turned 26. I subtracted her bday year from this year🥴 I'm just as bad as Daily Mail😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So now that she actually is bankrupt, does this mean the poor guy doesn’t get his car fixed cause she had no insurance
If he had insurance but she didn't, he'll have to pay the excess himself for repairs to be done, including hire car. If he has no insurance, he'll be out of pocket to get the car fixed himself. Once someone goes bankrupt, they're not liable to pay the bills listed in bankruptcy, but things not listed in that declaration are still expected to be paid.so if she racked up bills on a credit cared and didn't disclose that card, she's still liable for that debt. So unless the boyfriend has paid the excess no, he'll be out of pocket

• Wow
If he had insurance but she didn't, he'll have to pay the excess himself for repairs to be done, including hire car. If he has no insurance, he'll be out of pocket to get the car fixed himself. Once someone goes bankrupt, they're not liable to pay the bills listed in bankruptcy, but things not listed in that declaration are still expected to be paid.so if she racked up bills on a credit cared and didn't disclose that card, she's still liable for that debt. So unless the boyfriend has paid the excess no, he'll be out of pocket
I think that’s the sad part, she owes people money and is just continuing on with life and putting it all over SM. She’s disgusting and I love they Dutch minty and took the piss out of her spelling duck up

Reactions: 10
Wholesome, so over her using that word in stories and posts, she wouldn't know wholesome if it slapped her in her eyelashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ill tell you what is 'wholesome' paying your debts and bills on time.
She'll never pay any of her bills / debts. She has mental health issues and will use this together with her bankruptcy. Sadly others will lose out and she will continue as she is, spending up big, taking no responsibility as she is incapable of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So how does she think she's going get married in Bali when bankrupt? She won't be able to travel? And can't use work as a reason to go there for that, unless, she's going to do it while there this time. Can't imagine her not having family there to walk her down the aisle, or "friends" to pose with ???

I always try to never comment on a woman’s looks as I believe men do this enough for us and I’m all about the sisterhood but I can’t with this idiot… nearly knocked me over when I just read she’s only 26.. are you KIDDING!! I thought she was late 30’s! Not saying late 30’s is old but Jesus they just keep getting work done younger and younger these days! I didn’t even get my first injectable until I was 31/32 and I tit you not people think I’m between 25-28 and I’m now 36! I hate to see what she looks like in ten years time! She’s had so much filler and Botox it’s already making her face sag and her gross bolt ons are wayyyyy too big for her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So how does she think she's going get married in Bali when bankrupt? She won't be able to travel? And can't use work as a reason to go there for that, unless, she's going to do it while there this time. Can't imagine her not having family there to walk her down the aisle, or "friends" to pose with ???
Can her Mum shoplift flights?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.