Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair extensions are awful…
Right! How is this length attractive? They are soooo bad and her family need to tell her how bad they look!
---

Wholesome, so over her using that word in stories and posts, she wouldn't know wholesome if it slapped her in her eyelashes!
And how TERRIBLE are her eyelashes too?!!! How she thinks they look good Is beyond me

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right! How is this length attractive? They are soooo bad and her family need to tell her how bad they look!
---

And how TERRIBLE are her eyelashes too?!!! How she thinks they look good Is beyond me
managed to fit in a quickly blowy Before we leave… sorry what?! Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so unauthentic
that’s not you crusty
too many clothes to be an ACTUAL date with you and meat head
Charlestown Square teaming up with a Bankrupt! They need more messages advising them of that fact.
Also stocking up on make-up.....but she only uses Lust Minerals!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Real smart to advertise you are going out of the country when the whole of Australia now has your home address from bankruptcy announcement. Her stupid dumbass never gets smarter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sent them a few messages and made comments. Have they shut their Insta down?
They blocked you for your truth telling!
Newcastle is a hole and I say that with great love but not many influencers there desperate enough to work with the shopping mall

Reactions: 8
Let's see how much "work" she does on this trip. It will be more drinking and laying by the pool. She's so dumb, Greek food has seafood dishes, what an uneducated idiot

Reactions: 9
She must of got some attention the last time she posted this and this is her attempt at getting more views for the Bali trip…..why else post this
what the actual duck, how can she think that is normal. if my bf ever tit on a towel I'd seriously reconsider everything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She is literally trash - I cringe at everything she posts, there is not one authentic bone in her body

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.