Christie Swadling #2 This might win for her worst outfit ever. Looks like she is wearing a pad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay recently stumbled across her! Can someone tell me how much work this bimbo has had?!! She looks like a complete plastic doll! Her breast implants are disgusting! And why does she have a voice
Like a man?? So many questions! And how is she traveling to Bali if she’s declared herself bankrupt??

Reactions: 8
Okay recently stumbled across her! Can someone tell me how much work this bimbo has had?!! She looks like a complete plastic doll! Her breast implants are disgusting! And why does she have a voice
Like a man?? So many questions! And how is she traveling to Bali if she’s declared herself bankrupt??
The new boobs was meant to be because her frame got larger and her old ones didn’t suit her anymore - doesn’t make any sense as she’s smaller again hahah

Her voice is from the roids and you can travel for work purposes with bankruptcy so think this women’s retreat would be classed under that

Reactions: 10
How can someone bankrupt afford skin needling and massages.

And how is that even a to do list? They’re literal every day tasks for most people - she’s doing 2 hours work all day?

I’m so sick of this blow up witch

Ps. I bet most of us would kill for a massage and facial but in todays climate we prioritise our bills not our self care. Once again.. witch

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The other day when she posted about this skin thing she "had been using it for ages". Another lie, she has only been with this manager for a very short time.
Microdermabrasion is nothing like skin needling, two completely different beauty treatments. Maybe do your research first Swadders.

Reactions: 5
How can someone bankrupt afford skin needling and massages.

And how is that even a to do list? They’re literal every day tasks for most people - she’s doing 2 hours work all day?

I’m so sick of this blow up witch

Ps. I bet most of us would kill for a massage and facial but in todays climate we prioritise our bills not our self care. Once again.. witch
Her bankruptcy is probs just as dodgy as she is and was to avoid paying debt.
Her to do lists are so comical, most of the tit on there is stuff that normal people just do without announcing it on insta. I hope she is cancelled soon !!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her bankruptcy is probs just as dodgy as she is and was to avoid paying debt.
Her to do lists are so comical, most of the tit on there is stuff that normal people just do without announcing it on insta. I hope she is cancelled soon !!
Her to do lists are up there with her mate Dedikated’s. Make bed, eat…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baffles me she’s not on OF already the face she’s posting all these pics no one asked for without charging is proof she’s not that bright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The neighbours must love it when she poses in front of her mirror
WTF.

What kind of pant situation is this? Why doesn't she just show her beaver to the world, or better yet change industries so she can show her beaver to people who are actively looking to see it.

GROSS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
WTF.

What kind of pant situation is this? Why doesn't she just show her beaver to the world, or better yet change industries so she can show her beaver to people who are actively looking to see it.

GROSS.
This is her only way to get engagement. She’s feral, but would probably be very successful on OF with the amount of desperate fucks looking for wank material !!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Well well well look what we have here. Best $15 spent. Public register states she has been bankrupt since 29th December. She probably got approval to leave for Bali but chances of her travelling again are slim to none

The Daily Mail linked to Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OML I’m all caught up now.
I cannot fathom a bankrupt influencer 🤣 actually hilarious. The laxatives and the bumping peepees absolutely took me out 🤣 I literally can’t. I had forgotten all about CrustyChristie until I was scrolling on tik tok and the outspoken ladies had mentioned someone on tattle paid $15 to get the goss (I love you SO MUCH FOR THAT)
nice they mentioned tattle for once- I was reading the comments and they all seem to say “why do people care” ect….
UM ???? Because she FLAUNTS her WEALTH on her FAKE ASS social media ?! I think it’s actually hilarious and props to you for taking one for the team. When do we think she’s going to address this 🫢

The tattlers have proven again 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻 Time and time again that we always find the truth. Happy to be back but long time no tattle- are we not allowed to swear ? I’ve noticed a lot of people saying bleep!

Christie Swadling number 3, flaps out wafting in the breeze!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The Daily Mail linked to Tattle!

In the article, Daily Mail wrote she is 29 years old. She's 27 and it even states her date of birth on the bankruptcy paper. Wish they would've proof-read first to make themselves look actually credible lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the article, Daily Mail wrote she is 29 years old. She's 27 and it even states her date of birth on the bankruptcy paper. Wish they would've proof-read first to make themselves look actually credible lol.
She turned 26 December last year. Yes would give them more credibility if the got their facts right.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.