Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly the cost of properties. Maybe house prices are cheaper than Bristol.
We live North, on the outskirts of a popular city but our family home cost significantly less than it would South.
It’d probably be worth a million down south as we have a drive and large garden, and bedrooms bigger than under the stairs 😂😂.

I had a nosey on prices. Wow! You can’t get a 3 bed Semi in Brigend for less than 150k 😳
You can’t by a one bed flat for 150k in bristol, now the there’s no charge on the bridges people are moving to Wales and commuting back to bristol, and with WFH you may not need to again. House prices are ridiculous here!

I see she's at a wedding tonight and she's wearing baggy oversized clothing again..?? Even her holiday pics In fuerteventura she always had hoodies on? Is this some kind of body insecurity? She never used to shy away from wearing fitting clothes and it's not like she's gained weight..so strange

Reactions: 2
glad I found this thread I thought I was the only one sick of all the "buy this" links to crap fast fashion sites 🤦‍♀️ I actually like princess planning but can't stand the stories when chloes doing them she's so cringe and trying too hard to be an influencer.

Reactions: 1
I see she's at a wedding tonight and she's wearing baggy oversized clothing again..?? Even her holiday pics In fuerteventura she always had hoodies on? Is this some kind of body insecurity? She never used to shy away from wearing fitting clothes and it's not like she's gained weight..so strange
Pregnant?

Forgive me for being a bit dull here but I’ve never heard of an anal sphincterotomy, anyone know what that would mean for her? I can’t help but feel incredibly sorry for her. Whether it’s self inflicted or not, such horrible things for such a young pretty girl to be going through.

Reactions: 4
Forgive me for being a bit dull here but I’ve never heard of an anal sphincterotomy, anyone know what that would mean for her? I can’t help but feel incredibly sorry for her. Whether it’s self inflicted or not, such horrible things for such a young pretty girl to be going through.
Basically cut into the muscle to relax it I think so it can heal and she can pass stools without it re opening when it’s healing.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone actually have the time to sit through her stories? She can go on about a planner for DAYS on end. She is so boring

Reactions: 6
Shes tagged the wrong princess planning on her post, someone told her (nicely) and she just replied saying it's the right one when it's clearly not 🙈 she works for them you'd think she should know the instagram handle

• Haha
  • Wow
For such a young girl she's so bloody dull. I know each to their own on new years eve but spent all say talking about her pulled beef and fanta cans... she's what 26??? Shouldn't she be having a whale of a time at this age and spends all her days in B and M telling her followers about syn free packet sauces??

Reactions: 11
Ffs she’s at it again, how the hell is someone who clearly has an eating disorder already and has a diet so poor and malnourished she’s managed to rip herself a new arse hole at 20 odd years old managed to loose 6lb in a week 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️ She should come with a bloody health warning!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs she’s at it again, how the hell is someone who clearly has an eating disorder already and has a diet so poor and malnourished she’s managed to rip herself a new arse hole at 20 odd years old managed to loose 6lb in a week 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️ She should come with a bloody health warning!
I thought the same. Such a big loss!

It’ll be the binge/restrict mentality that a lot of slimming world people have, they go off plan and lose the plot!

She’s fopperholic 2.0, destined to spend the next 30 years of her life wanging on about weight loss 😴

• Sad
Should all her planner whatever stories not be marked as an ad if she works for them?

I’ve just looked at the profile as I had to unfollow her and she definitely looks healthier in the face, better I think, less gaunt!

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she will sit in a pub on a Saturday afternoon with a coke so she can eat some 3 day old pasta salad in the car, on a day out! Obsessive

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she will sit in a pub on a Saturday afternoon with a coke so she can eat some 3 day old pasta salad in the car, on a day out! Obsessive
Agreed, that’s not “willpower” like she says, it’s deprivation! Sad really.

• Sad
It’s really sad how she can’t just enjoy herself. She clearly sees food as the enemy.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.