Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she will sit in a pub on a Saturday afternoon with a coke so she can eat some 3 day old pasta salad in the car, on a day out! Obsessive
It's quite sad. There was some days after new year's that she had a pub lunch, if I'm not mistaken and just called it all her syns.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s also her mother in laws birthday and they’ve got a takeaway so she’s boiled her own rice. She really does see food as an enemy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s also her mother in laws birthday and they’ve got a takeaway so she’s boiled her own rice. She really does see food as an enemy
Surely this causes arguments in the home, being so awkward and difficult, if it doesn’t scream disorded eating I don’t know what does

Surely this causes arguments in the home, being so awkward and difficult, if it doesn’t scream disorded eating I don’t know what does
When I was on SW my now husband and mum literally gave me an intervention - although I was at target I was obsessed with my diet.
I wouldn’t eat out unless it was at Nando’s so I could stay on plan and it really restricted what we could do as a couple and my husband hated it.
In the end they stepped in out of concern that my way of living and restricting wasn’t healthy and it was affecting them too.
Gave me a huge wake up call - moved to calorie counting and haven’t looked back.
So grateful I had this support, I just wish Chloe had the same!?

• Heart
When I was on SW my now husband and mum literally gave me an intervention - although I was at target I was obsessed with my diet.
I wouldn’t eat out unless it was at Nando’s so I could stay on plan and it really restricted what we could do as a couple and my husband hated it.
In the end they stepped in out of concern that my way of living and restricting wasn’t healthy and it was affecting them too.
Gave me a huge wake up call - moved to calorie counting and haven’t looked back.
I used to know someone on sw.. she lost a lot of weight which was fab but again she would only eat out at places that would do her a jacket potatoe with beans and no butter.!! Calorie counting is a much less restrictive way to lose weight of live a balanced lifestyle so I’m glad you are now in a better mindset 😊 I just think she’s really restricting being a 25 year old and enjoying herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My ex partner finished with me I become so obsessed with SW he said I had lost interest in anything to do with us. And it was true. Dangerous

• Sad
  • Wow
My ex partner finished with me I become so obsessed with SW he said I had lost interest in anything to do with us. And it was true. Dangerous
Oh I’m sorry, SW really can damage your relationship with food and people and it’s not healthy 😔 I hope things are better now 🧡

Reactions: 2
Those stories are incredibly sad. She's not living at all. Her whole life revolves around SW. I think she's too scared to let it go because her income comes from her slimming instagram and now she works for Princess Pratt. Awful.

Honestly a young woman eating in the car to avoid a pub lunch on a Saturday with her boyfriend is incredibly sad

• Sad
Oh I’m sorry, SW really can damage your relationship with food and people and it’s not healthy 😔 I hope things are better now 🧡
Oh yeah I’m engaged now and have a child 🤣 but at the time I didn’t realise how much it’s damaged me! People like Chloe don’t realise what they’re doing. Altho Bear seems to just let her carry on

• Heart
It’s so bad! I remember doing SW and I’d panic if I was invited to a random lunch or dinner. It’s a really bad mentality, the diet plan works for some but they need to stress that you can be flexible when necessary

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This girl is literally obsessed she needs professional help !!

Gets a takeaway and had weighed out a portion and made her own Boiled rice 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 I mean ffs get an actual life 🙈🤯🤦‍♀️

What a sad existence ……

This girl is literally obsessed she needs professional help !!

Gets a takeaway and had weighed out a portion and made her own Boiled rice 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 I mean ffs get an actual life 🙈🤯🤦‍♀️

What a sad existence ……
You’re right it’s sad, but what’s even sadder is she won’t even realised how sucked up into this warped and unhealthy obsession she is.

To her, this is all completely normal behaviour, she goes to groups where this behaviour is totally normalised and then if you try and say to the group your family/friends told you to just eat the takeaway your family and friends are made out to be awful people trying to ruin your weight loss and steer your off track and you go home thinking your family and friends don’t want you to succeed.

I’ve been in this viscous circle and I am so glad my family and friends got involved - but I’m not sure Chloe is so lucky with a support network.
As much as SW works in terms of losing weight it’s very dangerous for people who have obsessive tendencies and how it allows this behaviour to be deemed as normal I will never know 🤯😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She was on it when I was on it 5 years ago! Didn’t she take a break during lockdown and do calorie counting? I can’t quite remember!

• Wow
She was on it when I was on it 5 years ago! Didn’t she take a break during lockdown and do calorie counting? I can’t quite remember!
And she's still going around in circles going up and down the same half a stone. Jesus christ

Reactions: 3
Frozen grapes with jelly crystals on are absolutely nothing like a boiled sweet. Her issues are so concerning

Seriously though, who can be arsed putting stickers on all their food telling them what the syns are! She’s got some serious problems with food and her body image. Personally I don’t think she can stand to loose anymore weight. I know it’s each to their own but she looks extremely thin in the face.

Reactions: 7
Its tragic, and SW is like that, it's a cult.

I go to SW but only or the accountability I don't follow the plan. I am lucky (well unlucky) to be a fatty that even cutting down portion size has a massive impact and the weight starts to fall off.

But boiling your own rice my other half would possibly boil me if I tried that crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.