Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious she is calorie counting but has to still shill SW for money. IMO there’s no way at her size she would be having big losses week in week out following SW.
100%! She rarely shows any of her meals nowadays. And when she does it’s a salad or a snack. Just be honest with your followers, but that doesn’t bring in the £££ does it

Reactions: 5
I think her food diary from yesterday was around 1100 calories! No wonder she has to go for naps during the day. She is running on empty 🙁

Reactions: 4
She's a lovely looking girl. I don't understand why she feels the need to cake herself in make up.
Makes her look way older than she is.

Reactions: 5
I tried to add up the cals before from what she shows and I made it to be around 1000 too 😳
Those fish fillets she’s posting today as her lunch are only 127 cals, and she’s just having one with a handful of cherry tomatoes, so barely hitting 150 cals for her lunch...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She is so slim now, you can see her hip bones through that dress today. She clearly has an eating disorder on the way if she doesn’t already have one

Reactions: 3
Oh my god it’s her bloody birthday, she got a Battenberg cake and she’s clearly so worried to eat it she’s having x2 weetabix instead and giving some cake to the postman!! 😳
Also what is going on with her hands!!...... that tan is making me cringe!

Reactions: 2
Why is she so bleeping cack handed? ‘I was going to use a bowl to coat the meatballs but didn’t want to mess another pot up so I’m just pouring them over and will mix it’ just put the meatballs in the bleeping pan you’ve made the sauce in?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why is she so bleeping cack handed? ‘I was going to use a bowl to coat the meatballs but didn’t want to mess another pot up so I’m just pouring them over and will mix it’ just put the meatballs in the bleeping pan you’ve made the sauce in?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s thick as duck

Reactions: 1
She’s got a degree so obviously has some form of intelligence. But you just just tell she’s one of those girls who has zero common sense, no general knowledge and doesn’t get most jokes or understand sarcasm 😂

• Haha
I thought the same thing 🙄

Ad after ad after aff after aff. Relentless at the moment

Guessing Princess Planning isn't paying too well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is she actual meant to be doing for princess planning? Doesn’t the lass who owns that make a complete killing from it as well? X
I thought social media management but I may have made that up 😂

can’t believe how many followers she has now! She must make a decent whack from her social media

• Wow
Anyone see her food diary today. I’ve estimated 1000 calories. Fine she can do what she likes it’s her body but princess planning need to really need to re think who they are getting to promote their products

Honestly her food today was shocking. She literally had leaves and a tiny amount of leaves. Food diary 'good but tired' says it all. She needs serious help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.