Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a hairdresser and I can only presume from looking at her hair that it’s not been pre picked, when doing such a big transformation we pre pick the hair which turns it god awful ginger but then we apply the dark colour, this also stops the colour fading straight away. it looks as though her hairdresser has just shoved a colour on top of her blonde which has made it go a really weird dark colour, also the colour she’s had hasn’t got much warmth or depth to it. She’s gone from such a bright blonde to a real harsh dark brown and it looks very harsh on her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m a hairdresser and I can only presume from looking at her hair that it’s not been pre picked, when doing such a big transformation we pre pick the hair which turns it god awful ginger but then we apply the dark colour, this also stops the colour fading straight away. it looks as though her hairdresser has just shoved a colour on top of her blonde which has made it go a really weird dark colour, also the colour she’s had hasn’t got much warmth or depth to it. She’s gone from such a bright blonde to a real harsh dark brown and it looks very harsh on her
Plus after about 4 washes it will fade to that awful khaki brown that happens after dyeing bleached hair brown if it hasn't been done properly. She's going to have a nightmare getting that bleach blonde back

Reactions: 4
Hearing the hairdressers in the background they sounded kind of manic, I can’t explain it. Whenever I’ve been those kinds of wild salons my hair always comes out shite. I love a fun salon but sometimes less chit chat more hair care is needed. Soon as I saw her there I knew it wasn’t going to be a good turn out!

Reactions: 2
Hearing the hairdressers in the background they sounded kind of manic, I can’t explain it. Whenever I’ve been those kinds of wild salons my hair always comes out shite. I love a fun salon but sometimes less chit chat more hair care is needed. Soon as I saw her there I knew it wasn’t going to be a good turn out!
Oh god this is so true! The salon I go to is mental! Full on drama, frenchies running around and so unorganised. I get a cut there but go elsewhere for a colour now. Too much going on!

• Heart
I had exactly this done, with the going from bleach via orange on purpose before the brown! And the brunette I picked was really rich with warm, golden tones through it, so even as it faded a bit it managed not to look totally washed out. I’ll also say that I though the upkeep as a brunette would be easier, oh how wrong I was! I’m naturally quite fair (as I think is Chloe) and the roots were horrendous and so obvious within a couple of weeks. At least a darker root in bleach blonde is a bit of a ‘thing’ so I felt I could get away with it, but the light roots in my lovely chocolate hair... noooo thank you. I am now blonde again 😀

She’s making fajitas for dinner and saying she can’t even have a wrap because of her daily allowances. It’s one wrap!!!

• Wow
She’s making fajitas for dinner and saying she can’t even have a wrap because of her daily allowances. It’s one wrap!!!
She’s got major issues with food. She doesn’t need to lose anymore weight So I just don’t understand why she restricts herself so much. The whole having a salad while everyone else is having a takeaway blew my mind! Everything in moderation, none of this ‘I can’t eat that because it’s too many syns’ bollocks!

Reactions: 3
She’s got major issues with food. She doesn’t need to lose anymore weight So I just don’t understand why she restricts herself so much. The whole having a salad while everyone else is having a takeaway blew my mind! Everything in moderation, none of this ‘I can’t eat that because it’s too many syns’ bollocks!
Major issues and they are getting worse! When you are as gaunt as she is you can have a wrap with your fajitas even though you’ve had some bleeping bran flakes this morning!

Aaaah she REALLY wants to get married doesn’t she.... eeek. You can visibly see the sadness in her eyes. I think this is possibly partly why she is self-sabotaging like this, she thinks there’s something lacking and this is the reason for the lack of proposal.

I don’t know her page etc too well. I know they’ve just moved to Wales together but has she been with her fella long, does she show him much, not sure I’ve seen him?!

Aaaah she REALLY wants to get married doesn’t she.... eeek. You can visibly see the sadness in her eyes. I think this is possibly partly why she is self-sabotaging like this, she thinks there’s something lacking and this is the reason for the lack of proposal.

I don’t know her page etc too well. I know they’ve just moved to Wales together but has she been with her fella long, does she show him much, not sure I’ve seen him?!
Been together years I think, at least 4+

I’ve no idea why people do these wedding shoots if they’re not married/a model. Last thing I’d want is my boyfriend to see me in a wedding dress, it would kind of ruin thesurprise for me, maybe in a bit traditional though lol

Reactions: 3
She’s absolutely choking to get engaged, she did one of these bridal shoots a while back and was all, ‘can’t wait until it’s the real thing!’ Girl, get some dignity.

It’s giving me heart palpitations thinking about that orange tan and those beautiful white gowns 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Major issues and they are getting worse! When you are as gaunt as she is you can have a wrap with your fajitas even though you’ve had some bleeping bran flakes this morning!
I thought that too!! Surely she could have used some syns for a wrap since she rarely seems to get near the 15 syns allowance.

Reactions: 1

They’ve been together since like 2014/2015 so coming up to 6-7 years!

• Wow
Omg latest story, I didn’t even recognise her without the make and what’s she done to look o scabby and sore in the face?

Reactions: 1
Omg latest story, I didn’t even recognise her without the make and what’s she done to look o scabby and sore in the face?
I was thinking the same! How hard and with what has she scrubbed her skin to burn it? Looks like she’s use a Brillo pad...one of the mr muscle one with loads of chemicals

B25C46B2-1F3A-4508-8277-390CBC46BCFC.png

• Wow
This! They've put no warmth back in whatsoever. She'll be a lovely green in a few washes 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.