Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just scan/track everything in my fitness pal - which is a free app. Calorie intake depends per person/activity levels/stats etc, but I have 1490 a day and steadily lose weight each week eating what I want, as long as it’s tracked.
It’s so much more flexible than SW.
Can I just add for anyone looking into CC, please do not go off the calories my fitness pal gives you, it is way too low. JAMES SMITH or IIFYM websites give the best calculations

Reactions: 7
She did, but honestly I have this amount too. I’m possibly double Chloe’s weight and it fills me up fine as a meal 🤷‍♀️
I guess my point is that I suspect she is rigidly calorie counting under the pretence that she's doing SW. Her portions do seem to be getting smaller and smaller and I bet she doesn't eat much else in the day, other than that small amount of pasta.

Reactions: 7
I guess my point is that I suspect she is rigidly calorie counting under the pretence that she's doing SW. Her portions do seem to be getting smaller and smaller and I bet she doesn't eat much else in the day, other than that small amount of pasta.
Yes she is definitely calorie counting now. Can tell but she is hiding it to avoid losing her SW fans

Reactions: 5
Yes she is definitely calorie counting now. Can tell but she is hiding it to avoid losing her SW fans
They all do it one by one.. anything to hang on to that spice code. There's a lot of restriction going on there if she is obsessing over just a lb or 2

Reactions: 4
Just have a pancake with lemon and sugar and Nutella like the bleeping rest of us love. She’s so obsessed it’s worrying. Just use a bit of flour for crying out loud. How genuinely sad that she can’t even let herself go to enjoy pancake day, probably guilt tripping her followers into thinking they should do ‘Rocky road’ pancakes too ffs.

Reactions: 11
Just have a pancake with lemon and sugar and Nutella like the bleeping rest of us love. She’s so obsessed it’s worrying. Just use a bit of flour for crying out loud. How genuinely sad that she can’t even let herself go to enjoy pancake day, probably guilt tripping her followers into thinking they should do ‘Rocky road’ pancakes too ffs.
They look terrible as well, I feel like her food never really looks nice 😂

Reactions: 3
They were just one big advert for those skinny bars. She can never have a day off, she’s worryingly obsessed with her food intake. I used to admire her will power but now I realise she has a very poor relationship with food and that’s down to SW.

Reactions: 6
Just wanted to grab the SW cult of insta yesterday, all making their rotten looking oat pancakes..... give their bobble heads a wobble and scream do you honestly think that one meal of a few pancakes made with the contraband that is flour is going to pile on the pounds ffs!!
chloe is definitely calorie counting and not doing Sw, there is no need to weigh “free” food on sw so the only justification is that she knows she needs to keep her entire calorie intake so low to keep loosing weight from her already child like body weight. She’s such a knob it’s pathetic

Reactions: 11
Has chloe been buying followers? Her following seems to have jumped to over 210k? I didn't think she had that many? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe how gaunt and angular her face looks now? I think she has lost too much weight, she used to have a pretty face but it looks really masculine now.

Just wanted to grab the SW cult of insta yesterday, all making their rotten looking oat pancakes..... give their bobble heads a wobble and scream do you honestly think that one meal of a few pancakes made with the contraband that is flour is going to pile on the pounds ffs!!
chloe is definitely calorie counting and not doing Sw, there is no need to weigh “free” food on sw so the only justification is that she knows she needs to keep her entire calorie intake so low to keep loosing weight from her already child like body weight. She’s such a knob it’s pathetic
I tried them the other week thinking it’s been years since I’ve followed SW to a tee and they are a nice treat!!! Absolutely bleeping not 🤮🤮 I couldn’t even finished they they were horrid! Maybe that’s why they make them so your unable to finish them and therefore less food intake better scale results 😂🤣 id rather have a real batter pancake anyway 😂🤣

Reactions: 4
I don’t really comment much but this has wound me up. She’s advertising these cakes as vegan as she’s tagged vegantesco. Lots of people in the comments are saying they aren’t vegan. This was like when another slimming world knobhead said use fish if you want to make this dish veggie friendly.

Attachments

Oh my god, she’s just said on her story ‘I’ve tooken a photo’ sorry Chloe, what? Tooken? Did you mean taken?!? This girl is so painfully thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so obvious she is calorie counting but has to still shill SW for money. IMO there’s no way at her size she would be having big losses week in week out following SW.

She's absolutely desperate for Aldi to do an advert with her. Every other story and post is about how amazing it is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.