Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20g of cereal and yoghurt, salad for lunch and salad and chicken burgers for dinner!??! Where are the carbs! She is definitely developing an eating disorder.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
20g of cereal and yoghurt, salad for lunch and salad and chicken burgers for dinner!??! Where are the carbs! She is definitely developing an eating disorder.
I came on to say the same thing, she doesn’t hit 1000 cals a day

Reactions: 2
She never puts these measly meals on her grid just her story because I actually think people would publicly comment and ask why she isn’t eating more. It’s getting out of control. I used to love following her for ideas but I’m going to have to unfollow soon as it’s triggering

Reactions: 5
She never puts these measly meals on her grid just her story because I actually think people would publicly comment and ask why she isn’t eating more. It’s getting out of control. I used to love following her for ideas but I’m going to have to unfollow soon as it’s triggering
Agreed!!!

Reactions: 1
I think she'll change it back. Blonde is addictive
Agreed she’ll go on and on about how much she loves being brunette blah blah blah but I give it max 3 months and she’ll be going back to blonde again, she looks plain with brown hair, she’s much more a blonde hair, orange tan kinda gal 😳

And who the hell sits eating another hod damn salad whilst everyone else tucks into a takeaway!! Send the girl help !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed she’ll go on and on about how much she loves being brunette blah blah blah but I give it max 3 months and she’ll be going back to blonde again, she looks plain with brown hair, she’s much more a blonde hair, orange tan kinda gal 😳

And who the hell sits eating another hod damn salad whilst everyone else tucks into a takeaway!! Send the girl help !
I have to agree I don't think the brown does anything for her

Reactions: 2
It doesn’t unfortunately, I was so excited to see the brown because she’s a pretty girl buT it’s way too dark and one toned. It needs layering and lighter shades/tones through it as well. Looks like a dark mop & totally drains her.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a wig! Ooh so she actually dyed it. I have to agree that blonde suits her better.

Reactions: 3
577BB6D8-3D70-43F9-992B-AC5B1E73CD9D.png

It really does look like a wig, it’s so flat and dull and a very strange colour. Usually hair looks so much healthier and shinier when it’s brunette but this looks awful...... and don’t even get me started on those hands 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s such a horrid colour isn’t it. Poor girl, I feel kind of sorry for her. It looks like it’s been brushed with charcoal. I can see what she was trying to do, make her eyes pop etc. It hasn’t worked sadly, completely washes her out. She looks kind of gaunt her too, perhaps it’s the angle. Feel a bit sorry for her :/

I imagine she most definitely is a bit gaunt seeing as she loves her life consuming minimal calories and eats nothing but leaves with a tiny bit of protein most of the time!! I think she definitely needs help. Her hair could have looked so nice if she had a bit of warmth to it and different shades to add depth she is a pretty girl but she’s spoiling herself.

Her hair needs some warmth. My hair is naturally that colour and looks flat without a bit of colour.

I think an auburn colour would have looked really nice on her and bring a bit of brightness. Just looks a bit flat.

View attachment 546518
It really does look like a wig, it’s so flat and dull and a very strange colour. Usually hair looks so much healthier and shinier when it’s brunette but this looks awful...... and don’t even get me started on those hands 🤦🏼‍♀️
The hands are shocking, I’m tit with the tan but those hands are another level 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.