Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she not try a different hairdresser or is her hair that precious? I've got an appointment with mine at the end of July.

And yes, she needs to put that puppy down. She's smothering it.

Reactions: 5
Could she not try a different hairdresser or is her hair that precious? I've got an appointment with mine at the end of July.

And yes, she needs to put that puppy down. She's smothering it.
She probably gets a freebie or discount from the one she uses because she always stories from there! Or she’s stealth begging for someone to offer her a freebie in the meantime. I bet that’s it, she doesn’t want to put her hand in her pocket when she knows someone will “kindly” offer a freebie. What kind of example is this for her children 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
‘Kindly gifted a lingerie set’.... In other words, a perfect excuse to act all coy and girlie and wop her tits out again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One minute she is sitting with her poorly cat saying that he has to stay in for two weeks. Next the lovely people who he does to visit are bring him back because he has got out.

How did he get out in the first place?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We have a puppy who we adore. He's spoilt and we love him. But I'm fucked if I'm allowing him to chew on my hair or bite my tit.

She's so boring of late. And those cats 🤢

How cringeworthy, Princess dressed up to celebrate Glastonbury.
Chloe - what you are and what you represent is everything that Glastonbury despises.
You can just see her at Glastonbury, can't you 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's really annoying me now, the cat is injured, quite clearly distressed, but what she's showing on stories, is her with the dog, making sure the dog is ok. What kind of a message is that sending to the cat? Nothing other than even though you're hurt, the dog is still more important.

• Sad
I cannot fathom how this woman has brought up three children and used to hold down a job. In fact, I can't even imagine how she manages to live in London when the slightest thing seems to overwhelm her and she seems so immature.

Reactions: 13
Learnt helplessness as a result of being gifted too much stuff rather than having to earn it. 😏

I wished she had thought more about how the cats would be affected by getting a puppy beforehand. Think about the pets you have before getting another one.

Won't be long before Sam goes to live with the neighbours full time.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's really annoying me now, the cat is injured, quite clearly distressed, but what she's showing on stories, is her with the dog, making sure the dog is ok. What kind of a message is that sending to the cat? Nothing other than even though you're hurt, the dog is still more important.
I saw this & thought you silly cow, you’re on the wrong side of the gate 🤬 She should’ve been on Sammy’s side rather than filming from the dog side saying “oh look how distressed he is” 🤬 How did she not realise he was crying for her 💔 She really is showing herself up to be an absolute moron & I can’t believe she has nothing to do but preen with her new puppy 🤯

I think it was so irresponsible to let Sammy out of the house with that terrible infection. Thank goodness the neighbours brought him home. I know accidents happen but he’s clearly very poorly and they should all have been more careful

Reactions: 5
Let's not make assumptions🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😂
View attachment 173793
That’s cos she’s obviously got loads of messages saying the same as what’s been said on here! If they’re only snippets of her life, why is it same thing all day every day 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’ll probs have one of her arsey moments soon saying she doesn’t care blah blah bore off!

• Haha
Ok fair enough, but will she change how she represents herself (and the dog) on stories?, it might just be a snippet but it's not showing things in a very good light.

Yes, you may need eyes in the back of your head with a puppy but how do families who work full time with kids at school cope?

Reactions: 4
That’s cos she’s obviously got loads of messages saying the same as what’s been said on here! If they’re only snippets of her life, why is it same thing all day every day 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’ll probs have one of her arsey moments soon saying she doesn’t care blah blah bore off!
And No doubt she will block anyone who messages about the cats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.