Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So relateable, going to Dorset for the rest of August :rolleyes:

Are the cats being left to fend for themselves?, I would hate to be away from any of my pets for that long.

Reactions: 2

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Tbf at least this trip is on brand, unlike that bizarre trip to Ibiza with the car company a couple of months ago! I think that’s when I really started to question what she was all about especially as it was her daughters birthday & she was agonising over whether to go or not & ended up dragging them along with her & first stop on the itinerary was to a vineyard. That was a bizarre collaboration for so many reasons!
Agonising for all of 3 seconds! 🤣

Alightened

VIP Member
Am I on the wrong thread here😂😂😂😂

mod edit..
I think most of the fashionable pan posts have been moved here to avoid confusion

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a moaning, bratty princess. Just had a extended holiday in Dorset, followed by another break with her husband. All the while her mother/slave provides free childcare. Yet she is still moaning about something.

I cannot get my head around how she functions? How does she cope we doing normal stuff like the weekly shop, cleaning the loo? Or does Mummy slave deal with it all for her?
You'd have to wonder. I don't actually know what she stands for in life.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
So now it’s seems the trend is to get yourself a pooch of the designer made to order variety AKA asnapshotofme! I wonder if Chloe is getting her afflink money! This angers me so much!!!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The way she goes on about the dog not wanting her to go out. Wasn't he meant to be a family pet rather than her only companion?

Dizzy

VIP Member
Could she be more out of touch with her latest post? Jesus Christ, its a new low even for her 🙈

FakeNews

And bang on cue, more high-end free stuff - Lancome this time and then free juices. It really does break my heart how screwed up the nation is.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Sending gifts to influencers works, that’s why firms do it. They send the gift (a pair of leggings, a tube of moisturiser, a candle) which isn’t a big outlay to them and it gets shown to 10s of thousands of people - that kind of advertising traditionally costs top dollar. It’s the cheapest possible way to advertise and it really yields results - that’s they they keep doing it. And yes, I agree, it’s very fucking annoying!
It kind of doesn’t work tho because if I see anyone gifted anything I blacklist that company! & yes, the list gets bigger everyday but 🤷🏻‍♀️ The ones that really get me 😤 are ‘influencers’ who have the nerve to accept something then say if (you’re mug enough to) buy, so much % goes to charity. Do those companies honestly think that’s a well thought-out campaign 🥺

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I see the begging paid off again & she finally got gifted a dog coat 🙄

It's more the fact that they have chosen to use her to advertise the brand. I don't want my money to be funding the free stuff that she has been gifted.
Exactly why I don’t buy from anywhere these ‘influencers’ get freebies from 🙏🏼

Reactions: 1

Blondie123

Why would she consider getting a delivery slot? So many more people need them and she's out and about anyway? Though the idea of the prin having to do a full Christmas supermarket run on her own does make me giggle!

Libbub

VIP Member
And it's all about her.........go for a lay down chloe love........ (no wonder comments are off she's knows she's gonna get a roasting but she still goes ahead with the post)

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Her only sense of peace was walking the dog, now that has been taken away from her and she needs to get a rape alarm. Definitely will be in need of a little lay down to cope with the stress. Poor love.

Libbub

VIP Member
Could you imagine if that dog got nicked? I mean it's a shit thing to do and devastating for any family but can you imagine chloe??? She'd probably faint in the park...... Followed by taking to her bed with the curtains closed for at least a month. I bet she stops taking the dog out now..... It'll become a prisoner in her house cos she scared.