Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Chloe loves to shop, any more than that and she’ll drop!

I’m trying to think of others 😂

I’m so bad at thread titles but can someone cleverer than me make one up to include her always needing a lie down? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I think I’ve found an American version of Chloe....her insta is called ‘Itsy bitsy indulgences’....

• Sick

Gonefishing29

Her ever so attentive Nick is perhaps not as squeaky clean as she thinks?!?!
He probably lost a lot of respect from people when people found out his wife was freeloader and perhaps has needed to boost his male pride with his sleazy antics.
Nah, he was a sleaze years before Instagram was even invented. He’s not the type of man anyone would really want to be married to.
He is wealthy and that’s about it.

• Wow

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Hilarious - the post on her grid is all about how she's been a 'really busy bee' - a long dog walk, painted a wall, drove to collect a coat and went to the Post Office. I'd love her to walk a mile in someone else's shoes... try getting up early to get children up, dressed and out the door, school run, then race to work, put in a full 8-9 hour shift, then go home via childminder/afterschool club to collect kids, grab food shopping, sort dinner and any kids' activities, homework/read stories, kids to bed, put on laundry, clean the bathroom, make the packed lunches, collapse into bed. And repeat.

All her sycophants are fawning over her 'super productive' day while looking great. I may vomit.
This shit pisses me off, she really doesn’t live in the real world does she?! And all her minions applauding her, they must do less than F all themselves.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I have bought quite a few wyse jumpers, I have always liked the quality and that justified the cost, buy less but better and all that. But having seen this press trip, I have completely gone off the brand, I won't buy from again I don't want to sub the "press trips" same reason I stopped buying hello fresh and all the freebies they were giving away
Completely agree!
I loved hello fresh, the convenience, new ideas for cooking and lovely meals but the fact I’m subsidising these free loaders made me reassess and I’ve cancelled my subscription. How these people can keep accepting and keeping their food bills down is beyond shocking.
I actually think these people have no shame - maybe once people start unfollowing they will think about how disgusting their behaviour is.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I do wonder if she's even vaguely aware of her insane privilege as she seems to spend most of her time sounding incredibly put upon. Today, about how having an injury can make her feel really down.

As most people return to the juggle of school runs and work, just imagine having the time to take children to catch the bus, then take the dog for a runaround before heading home for a barre class and then having the time to film a series of wittering stories, post an affiliated link and posture in front of the mirror for while her sink and kitchen sides are overflowing with pots and pans.
very stressful morning this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I feel it is so artificial the way Chloe (maybe unwittingly) puts across her lifestyle as if it is achievable for most people, it isn’t. And seeing so many posts on here about people shamelessly flogging things on Instagram it makes me worry about people getting into debt and buying things they can’t afford to keep up with the Joneses...

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Ah good old Chloe....worn out from ski lessons, picked up her mum (live in helper) went clothes shopping...but had to retreat to bed at 3pm with a temperature. She cracks me up.
i was just about to type the same thing! 😂 Good job mums around to do everything for her whilst she has a lie down!

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Glad to see Chloe finally got something gifted for her new bathroom.

Only a laundry basket, and maybe not the free bathroom tiles she was hoping for. But something came from her incessant begging pre Xmas.
She was desperate at one point...but then she went quiet, so was she gifted but didn’t want to face the backlash or did somebody watch her stories & tell her to reign it in & have some dignity I wonder 🤔

Sweetholls

Yep! Found it. If you move to Northern Ireland you will get a sea facing mansion with loads of land a swimming pool and a tennis court for that price

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Quite likely, actuallly! I've a friend who got hers reduced owing to the pain the weight of them caused - her bra straps have left permanent grooves in her shoulders :eek:

Libbub

VIP Member
I mean it's possible this guy has a wife or girlfriend that follows her and he says to her I've seen that chloe bint in the park and she said no way next time get a picture...... Its possible and if they had spoken they would have known either way wouldn't they.

In all honesty I don't think dog thieves are so silly to be spotted, the whole point is you have never noticed them that's how they get away with it. I had a friend who had 2 bull dogs and when her husband took them out for their final walk in the evening, and while the husband was distracted with one, the other was taken. He never saw or heard a thing.