Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Idk who she is! I’ll have to look her up 👍🏼
Just another bored London mum with a rich husband - but she does do charity work, has lots of small business clothing featured and doesn't try to pretend she shops in Matalan, unlike some people :)

Reactions: 2
On the one hand I’m happy not to have her son pushed at me constantly, as it was a couple of years ago; on the other..... I say this as a dog owner and lover, she hasn’t a fucking notion what she’s doing, she’s ruining that gorgeous pup. It must be putting the all fashion all the time readers off too
Absolutely ruining him.

Subway

I know she’s ridiculous, but I don’t actually mind her. She’s insanely privileged but it’s almost like she’s a fictional character for me. She's like watching Made in Chelsea which is my other guilty pleasure, weirdly relaxing. She never tries to be relevant or woke, which would make her unbearable. She seems content to float about in her bubble of privilege being like a Jilly Cooper heroine...

Dizzy

VIP Member
Dana and red shoes has very few likes for someone with apparently over 10k followers. But 10k is now the aim for the majority of instagrabbers however you get there!! 💸💷💰
I thought exactly the same. Someone’s been doing some buying.....

Yes, which is absolutely valid, it’s the styling I don’t really “get”
I’m with you, it’s very random

Raker

VIP Member
She did a horrendously unnecessary and cringey lingerie ad a few years back — it reminded me of (old lady tattler alert!) Ben Elton talking about the Shake’n’Vac woman’s kids and how embarrassed they must feel at how their mother earned a living doing a dickish dance and hoovering (funny then, but ih such different innocent times...)

... all this to say there’s probably a photo on Insta from back then of pre-procedure frontage. I'm still cringing from the first time do not going to look ...

BingoWings

Chatty Member
She is pissing me off - id love to be in her situation - ok you don't like ski ing but you are staying (I suspect) in a v nice hotel while majority of us are stuck at home over half term!!

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I wish she would stop taunting that poor cat by holding the dog right in his face and then in her baby voice say 'it's OK Sam, I know you don't like him'.
Surely she should be either neutral or by Sam’s side instead of ‘ganging up’ on the already stressed by the situation cat 🤬 I honestly think she has a screw loose to be so consistently insensitive...about EVERYTHING 🤯

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Someone had a dig at her last week on stories regarding her constant ADS. She posted her reply for all to see that it was her ‘work’ and how she made her money etc. If I remember rightly when she gave up her job a few years back it (not so big on insta then) it was so she could spend more time with ‘the children‘, especially precious little Charlie. But now she spends so much time posing for her posts and stories or at events or ‘meetings’, ‘shooting‘ or at the gym, hairdressers, beauty spa for her Botox filler injections or her little trips away I’m sure she spends less time with them than she did when she worked a proper real job!!
So true!!!!