Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarksnark

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why she never goes to see her Mum in South Africa? I'm sure she said over Christmas that she'd love to spend Christmas with her family there - any reason she doesn't?

Reactions: 2

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
hmm. Still unfair on the dog who needs his exercise regardless.
Well, she's already taken him on a walk today. And either she's forgotten her filter or she looks knackered despite it. Maybe he was up barking all night and driving her demented thanks to excess energy?

Seelfox

VIP Member
Hat
I think those poor cats have had a lucky escape from her! I find it interesting her Bengal has deserted her as they usually form a close bond with one person, they’re not cats to desert easily! She honestly seems to be regressing, maybe she has a mental health condition we don’t know about 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just wonder what her friends think (does she even have any?) or her husband? It seems unbelievable she held down a position for 17 years & she left to do what? work her banister like a pole dancer 😁 She’s really weird, it’s kind of like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Yes, she’s ultra clingy with her little girl!
Always find it weird then parents say their kids are their best friends, perhaps in later life when their grown up, personally I think it puts a lot of pressure on the child when they should be around peers their own age.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Over the past year she’s mastered the art of stealth begging whenever she wants something. She obviously had Botox before all this shit show started so now she’s on the beg for a procedure to sort out her hooded eyelids. I mean how many beggy stories can she eeeek out on such a borrrring subject 🥱 She’s desperate for an aesthetician to offer her a freebie 🤢
Even Dr Ellie isn't answering her Instabeg... unusual for her!

• Haha

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Her face looks very different in her young marrieds story today - can't quite put my finger on what she's had done though.

Mummylife_247

Her wrinkles are noticeable in the dog walking picture with her son in the background that she stopped to take. I always wondered how she managed to look flawless and now I know it's all a lie. 😆

snarksnark

Chatty Member
Bollocks she did home dye job and cut. She'll have had someone come to her house and do one, even the garden - I know loads of people in London have had one done.

Libbub

VIP Member
D'ya know what? Prince's chloe is needy as f**k and she has created a needy dog as well. A well adjusted happy dog would be more than happy to be left for a few hours. She's smothered it and suffocated it and now it can't do without her.......she did the same to her kids but they've fought against the tide and escaped the clutches of their mother. The poor dog can't escape her tho and now can't live without her.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Has she lost her mind? Instead of taking the styrofoam away from the dog and checking that none is in his mouth she films him and let’s him bite it again! Bloody idiot!

• Angry

Curio

Chatty Member
In her favour, she’s actually responsive to messages and friendly which goes a long way.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Today's stories - training the dog so it doesn't bark every time it goes in the garden. Can you imagine living next door? I'd turn into the evil old lady from Gremlins.
Imagine hearing Chloe’s prissy, squeaky voice all the time too!

• Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
I was drinking coffee and eating coffee cake so I had to skip on by. I'd die of envy of her figure if I'm honest. But too greedy and love food and wine too much to do without.
True - that's the only reason I keep following her, thinking that she may give me final motivation to get back down a size. No chance....

tarahalls

Chatty Member
This makes me sad thought John lewis was influencer free .
God no! They did a big 12 Dresses of Christmas or something campaign & used loads of influencers (the fashionablepan, DMBLF are two I can think of) & wearsmymoney has an ongoing paid partnership with them. Another store I won’t buy from now 🤪

She is something else. Has she deleted the stories? I can't see them. Hope people were calling her out.
I’m not sure, I saw it yesterday morning so it may have just expired. It was a shot of the station in rush hour with her caption about becoming teary. Honestly she’s something else!