Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone follow the summer mama? She’s a bit of a Chloe clone (minus the moaning) but my God does she love herself! Constantly pouting & preening, plenty of cleavage slo-mo 🙄 What is missing in these women’s “perfect” lives that they’re so desperate to be ‘liked’ by strangers...🤷🏻‍♀️
I've seen her about but no, not for me!! Another one who's child is her best friend. Give me strength.

Reactions: 2

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I am sure her bathroom situation was really awful and an unplanned for expense but given that she is very privileged and they seem to have lots of money it could have been far worse.
Her life doesn’t seem actually stressful in the way most peoples are, perhaps we could swap for a day and I could have a rest dashing around as her! 😂

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I thought the same, so cruel. 🐁

Showing off how teeny tiny she is and with the dog sitting on the floor it looks so odd!

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Despite a lot of them being comfortable financially, chloe moreso as guess her husband earns well, most on the gram must be hoping these swipe ups still bring them a decent income. We may all be housebound but forking out on beauty or clothing won’t be top priority for lots right now.

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Liketoknowit is just another affiliate link program, and I’d guess it has higher agency fees but also higher Influencer commission. If Chloe hasn’t labelled it as affiliate marketing, she can be reported to the ASA.

Is Fran trying to move away from Influencing more to product design and development. That could be why she’s not using affiliate link swipe ups as they are rather déclassé.
That is why Fran is gone less with the swipe up links - she is earning more with her collobrations and product designs. Which she plugs a lot - so no total Insta angel just working it different these days because she can afford too.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
work? Need to earn a living? WTF? Why is it the likes of her see this as a job? She is married to a millionaire, lives in a house in Chelsea worth millions, does piss all all day except post photos of herself or film herself in ball gowns in her hallway, wear expensive leggings and cashmere to watch TV in full make up with red lipstick 💄.
Oh and the comment she’s received about not answering her DMs, she’s too busy deleting all her negative comments to reply to the DMs we can’t see. Her friend thefashionlift is also guilty of not replying to DMs. Whereas the likes of real Mega bloggers like Emma Hill replies to every single one!!
Surely everyone must have noticed that she doesn’t seem to get that many comments for the amount of likes? That’s because she or probably someone she pays..deletes anything other than love and positivity!

Libbub

VIP Member
I bought one in New Look last year for about £15 - look on Asos, they’ll have loads at really good prices.

I’ve unfollowed Chloe after this gaunt - why THE FUCK would watching her and The Fashion Lift gallivanting around in the snow make me want to buy an overpriced jumper from Wyse?!
Good question.

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
So today she needs to prioritise walking the dog as he didn't get one yesterday!
She doesn't deserve a dog.