chloejobletsoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this girl for real how do you pay £45 each for a christmas night out and forget! Surley when Jason left work somebody would have said see you Saturday or he would have overheard somebody taking about it! Chloe would never miss a publish date for an #Ad!

Attention seeking and oh look how busy I am!

Reactions: 1
Is she copying LJC? Sure I saw a post from her saying they had done this this other day

Who is LJC? Yes I don’t buy it either, I think they don’t go out much and that’s more likely the reason
Lucy Jessica Carter, she has quite a big following although i cant work out why as she is boring and it seemed to be constant ad / swipe up. Shes having twin girls shortly so maybe her feed was better before the pregnancy as i can imagine carrying twins doesnt make you want to do much

Yes he does! He is quite a bit older than her I believe (he is 47/48). Don’t know if he was previously married however
Haha, this girl is fake as fuck. Posted about being a step mum? She wouldn’t have the first clue. You might actually have to meet the children to be classed as a step mum.

Married twice and has 4 kids.

I’m sure you can read between the lines why they are absent on insta.

I’m sure she’s enjoying her sloppy seconds.

Reactions: 2
Sounds like you know her & the partner? Spill the tea!

She’s now doing ad posts for some athletic gear. You know, the ones that are made in sweat shops and are so eco friendly

Sounds like you know her & the partner? Spill the tea!

She’s now doing ad posts for some athletic gear. You know, the ones that are made in sweat shops and are so eco friendly
Not really, I work in the same place they do and everyone knows everybody else’s business. He’s always had a wondering eye, good luck to her.

Think 3 of the kids are grown up. The eldest is probably closer in age to her! The youngest is maybe 4 or 5?

His ex wife works there too, how awkward is that!

Reactions: 4
Wow that’s madness! I should of guessed from your account name. I’m assuming no pun intended on the wandering eye comment . It’s strange how he has been married and had children previously, yet this appears to be her first serious relationship and she’s already planning a wedding. Wouldn’t you want to wait and take your time? Wonder what the ex makes of it all!

Oh pun definitely intended!

He’s Ross with all these ex-wives and mystery children. Not sure why she thinks he’s such a catch!

Oh pun definitely intended!

He’s Ross with all these ex-wives and mystery children. Not sure why she thinks he’s such a catch!
Bizarre isn’t it? He must have a great personality to have so many ex partners?! What are they like are your work (being nosey!)

Keep themselves to each other mainly, he strikes me as very possessive. I asked the ex for the goss once and she wouldn’t say anything about it

Well she probably can’t tell if his eyes are wondering...

I am definitely going to hell

Reactions: 6
Keep themselves to each other mainly, he strikes me as very possessive. I asked the ex for the goss once and she wouldn’t say anything about it
I’m sure I remember her saying something before about not sharing underwear shots of herself on IG anymore when they got together. Maybe that has something to do with it