chloejobletsoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the SW bloggers have turned into plain old blaggers just wanting freebies. They are hardly the face SW want representing them given how hardly any of them are at target and most of them back to where they began. Their preaching boils my piss they create a hysteria that makes people think they are a failure because they only show the slim pictures and clean on plan living. When they are frauds and just in it for the freebies and handouts.
Exactly! It makes me laugh when slimming world had their events for them all.. how many of them are actually members anymore? Or even at target? (Especially spanjee who hadn’t attended SW for years by the point they had their event)...

Reactions: 2
All the SW bloggers have turned into plain old blaggers just wanting freebies. They are hardly the face SW want representing them given how hardly any of them are at target and most of them back to where they began. Their preaching boils my piss they create a hysteria that makes people think they are a failure because they only show the slim pictures and clean on plan living. When they are frauds and just in it for the freebies and handouts.
Blaggers 🤣 I only like freebies if I'm getting some too 😂

Lol at her hashtags on her swimming costume post - NOT AN AD. SUSTAINABLE FASHION. Oh please tell me more about your sustainable fashion except for your competition win? I’d love to hear how you’re so sustainable with your constant display of new clothes.. PS could you of not at least moved the bra and moved the wires out of your swim wear shot? Would love to know how her fiancé feels about it..!

Reactions: 1
Chloe is so clearly reading here. Has anyone else noticed ever since we have raised stuff (eating meat, sustainable clothing, wedding venue, etc) she has been changing her ways. She’s now posting about eating vegetarian products, she’s been posting facts to do with clothing going to landfill (seemingly not doing anything to help though) and articles about an environmentally wedding, and she’s now having a tipi wedding venue. She always delivers very mixed messages on her Instagram and clearly is one of these that isn’t following SW yet will use the hashtags and post when it suits them. If only she will stop the cringe accents on her stories.

And right on cue there’s another enviro post :unsure:

Last edited:
Chloe is so clearly reading here. Has anyone else noticed ever since we have raised stuff (eating meat, sustainable clothing, wedding venue, etc) she has been changing her ways. She’s now posting about eating vegetarian products, she’s been posting facts to do with clothing going to landfill (seemingly not doing anything to help though) and articles about an environmentally wedding, and she’s now having a tipi wedding venue. She always delivers very mixed messages on her Instagram and clearly is one of these that isn’t following SW yet will use the hashtags and post when it suits them. If only she will stop the cringe accents on her stories.

And right on cue there’s another enviro post :unsure:
I think she posted in the past about people talking about her on here. Trying to please everyone , it doesn't work unfortunately .

It’s interesting how she never posts anymore about his daughter, she used to be quite open about their ‘adventures’ as a 3. Wonder how the dynamic has changed now they have bought a house together
He has a daughter?!

• Wow
I didn’t realise he was that much older I thought she was a similar age to me (27) wow!
She is, she’s 27/28 I think. He may have more children but she used to only share pictures with one of them. She used to share some aspects of step parenting but now you would never know because she wants the idyllic image for the gram

I think he a few kids just that she is the youngest.... sure I've seen that on her profile before.

For what it's worth I like her and think she is really inoffensive
I don't mind Chloe either, didn't know about the children though.

Maybe the mum didn't want her posting pics on a public account so she stopped. I don't blame her, I wouldn't like it either

Last edited:
I don't mind Chloe either, didn't know about the children though.

Maybe the mum didn't want her posting pics on a public account sonshe stopped. I don't blame her, I wouldn't like it either
True it could be, you never really know behind closed doors what’s going on. I’m not a fan of Chloe but then again since she’s been reading the posts on her she’s changed a lot so has got better with time!

I'd no idea about the kids and how much older her dude was. I was shocked she even mentioned slimming world. That was the only reason I'd followed her to begin with .

Greta thunberg watch out 🤣♻✌

• Haha