chloejobletsoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really, I work in the same place they do and everyone knows everybody else’s business. He’s always had a wondering eye, good luck to her.

Think 3 of the kids are grown up. The eldest is probably closer in age to her! The youngest is maybe 4 or 5?

His ex wife works there too, how awkward is that!
I just went back and found this from before! I’m not sure how long they’ve been together?

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed her for ages but she’s actually quite annoying isn’t she ... did you see her story post yesterday/today crying that she had no engagement on her food post?! I genuinely didn’t have her down as someone who cared about insta so much as an InFLueNceR but apparently so. Sad really. There’s so many bigger things going on in the world right now ...

Reactions: 5
Why is she still going on about the lack of likes? Do these people really have anything more important in their lives to worry about?

Reactions: 3
It’s because she is a twit that’s why no one likes her posts. She is a stuck up fake head who was incredibly rude to me when I messaged her and gave her some advice she asked for 😂

Hope she reads this.

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit surprised she’s gone to Cornwall, I know blah blah she’s okay as she’s tier 2

Reactions: 2