chloejobletsoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I too say A/L but that’s because holidays reminds me of.. holidays .. omg I miss them 😭

Reactions: 1
The utter privilege of someone who can’t see the benefit of a grant for people that can’t earn an income while they have covid 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The utter privilege of someone who can’t see the benefit of a grant for people that can’t earn an income while they have covid 🙄
I don’t know what she’s said but, grant stuff aside, maybe she’s a bit pained that NHS staff were refused a pay rise despite all their hard work the last year? And I can see her point tbf

I don’t remember the exact wording, she shared the link the the bbc news debate in parliament on the proposed £500 covid grant, and said something along the lines of it being a ridiculous idea that some people would need a grant if they had to self isolate. Totally forgetting that lots of people are single income homes, no sick pay, the extra utilities cost of being home constantly, the cost of convenience food or deliveries when unwell etc etc.
Considering both her and her partner have stable incomes within the NHS, of which she sure ain’t about to be made redundant, it smacks of royal privilege and ignorance.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I rolled my eyes at the post about Jason being downstairs decorating. Like it would be a lovely surprise to come down to decorations if you didn't know 🤷🏻‍♀️ but to be upstairs and know I'd just feel a bit I dunno silly?

Reactions: 4
I’ve realised why her face always seems odd to me! She doesn’t have any eyebrows?! Girl needs a good tint or micro blade 🙈 I went back through her feed and I noticed she never does them even with her makeup... it would frame her face much better!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m late to the party but I had to comment. I know Chloe historically and she was always an absolute witch when I knew her. Honestly a really really nasty girl. Bitchy, used people. Not the sort of person you really want to be around. I’ve just come across her Instagram and either she has had a personality transplant or she is as fake as they come! What is with all the patronising overly friendly stories with the yawning, blinking her eyes, i just find the whole thing totally fake! I’ve read back on the thread and had to answer a few things. Why is she so desperate about insta engagement?! I’ve heard on the grapevine she is desperate to leave nursing, apparently really hates it so she will be wanting as big a following as possible to try and make some sort of income so she can look at leaving. Honestly, the person I have met multiple times and the person on Instagram are totally different!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m late to the party but I had to comment. I know Chloe historically and she was always an absolute witch when I knew her. Honestly a really really nasty girl. Bitchy, used people. Not the sort of person you really want to be around. I’ve just come across her Instagram and either she has had a personality transplant or she is as fake as they come! What is with all the patronising overly friendly stories with the yawning, blinking her eyes, i just find the whole thing totally fake! I’ve read back on the thread and had to answer a few things. Why is she so desperate about insta engagement?! I’ve heard on the grapevine she is desperate to leave nursing, apparently really hates it so she will be wanting as big a following as possible to try and make some sort of income so she can look at leaving. Honestly, the person I have met multiple times and the person on Instagram are totally different!
Wow that does surprise me. Do you have any tea to spill?

Wow that does surprise me. Do you have any tea to spill?
I can’t be too specific as I don’t want to give away who I am. But all I’d say is, her private Facebook page is very different to her public Instagram. She would tit stir, cause falling sour, I’d go as far as to say some of her behaviour was bullying. Just honestly not the nice friendly person she pretends to be. Just your typical bitchy catty girl who hasn’t grown up from school!

• Wow
Nasty cow saying the England team shouldn’t be upset because they earn millions.. unfollowed!

They earn nothing playing for England so it’s a silly sentiment (they get ads etc but not actually paid a wage for playing for them)

I appreciate she can 'have an opinion' as per her last story, but when mental health is such an important topic, apparently important to her seeing her previous instagram feed, stating how the players were crying and making it seem like she was disgusted was all such bad taste. Everyone knows football players earn huge amounts of money however that doesn't mean they should be ashamed to show their emotions! 😒

Reactions: 5