chloejobletsoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd no idea about the kids and how much older her dude was. I was shocked she even mentioned slimming world. That was the only reason I'd followed her to begin with .

Greta thunberg watch out 🤣♻✌
I had to unfollow her due to all the save the planet stuff, fair enough I appreciate recyling etc every little bit helps but stop preaching to people

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow her due to all the save the planet stuff, fair enough I appreciate recyling etc every little bit helps but stop preaching to people
same had to unfollow!!! She’s so Braggy about saving the planet yet drys her hair with a hairdryer and uses a dishwasher and tumble dryer!!! Oh come on Chloe sleep with towel dried hair and use the airing cupboard xx

Just way too much I appreciate it’s for saving the planet HOWEVER take genuine steps and help advise - don’t talk at people! And actually take some accountability for what your sharing

This started because of her save the planet neighbours or something. Definitely one of those chicks who if you said I like cheese, she's like " yeah , me too !!!'

Reactions: 1
Wow how desperate is the insta story?! NO ONE LIKES AN AD, ESPECIALLY AS IRRELEVANT AS ICE CREAM.

I had to read her story like 3 times as I couldn’t actually believe she was throwing her toys out of the pram because she didn’t get enough likes on her post!?

I had to read her story like 3 times as I couldn’t actually believe she was throwing her toys out of the pram because she didn’t get enough likes on her post!?
How rude is she?! I normally quite like her (apart from the weird American accent interjections and plastic preachiness) but that is just plain rude.

I honestly find this seriously, seriously the most cringe thing I’ve seen on Instagram. She has seriously let her guard down here and let us see the real her!

Reactions: 7
Ha that's hilarious. She's so up her own arse. People are tired of seeing #gifted #ad regardless of whether they are paid or not.

I'm a very rare poster but today on her stories stressed me out. She's had her Christmas present because Jason said she couldn't wait till Christmas. I mean come on. I don't even think the necklace is that pretty.

I'm a very rare poster but today on her stories stressed me out. She's had her Christmas present because Jason said she couldn't wait till Christmas. I mean come on. I don't even think the necklace is that pretty.
Agreed! How sad is it to not only tag someone on something you want, then then for you to request it early :unsure:

Exactly! I couldn't imagine opening a Christmas present today because I wasn't grown up enough to wait.....

Reactions: 1