chloejobletsoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this girl for real how do you pay £45 each for a christmas night out and forget! Surley when Jason left work somebody would have said see you Saturday or he would have overheard somebody taking about it! Chloe would never miss a publish date for an #Ad!

Attention seeking and oh look how busy I am!

Reactions: 1
Is this girl for real how do you pay £45 each for a christmas night out and forget! Surley when Jason left work somebody would have said see you Saturday or he would have overheard somebody taking about it! Chloe would never miss a publish date for an #Ad!

Attention seeking and oh look how busy I am!
Is she copying LJC? Sure I saw a post from her saying they had done this this other day

Who is LJC? Yes I don’t buy it either, I think they don’t go out much and that’s more likely the reason
Lucy Jessica Carter, she has quite a big following although i cant work out why as she is boring and it seemed to be constant ad / swipe up. Shes having twin girls shortly so maybe her feed was better before the pregnancy as i can imagine carrying twins doesnt make you want to do much

Yes he does! He is quite a bit older than her I believe (he is 47/48). Don’t know if he was previously married however
Haha, this girl is fake as duck. Posted about being a step mum? She wouldn’t have the first clue. You might actually have to meet the children to be classed as a step mum.

Married twice and has 4 kids.

I’m sure you can read between the lines why they are absent on insta.

I’m sure she’s enjoying her sloppy seconds.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Haha, this girl is fake as duck. Posted about being a step mum? She wouldn’t have the first clue. You might actually have to meet the children to be classed as a step mum.

Married twice and has 4 kids.

I’m sure you can read between the lines why they are absent on insta.

I’m sure she’s enjoying her sloppy seconds.
Sounds like you know her & the partner? Spill the tea!

She’s now doing ad posts for some athletic gear. You know, the ones that are made in sweat shops and are so eco friendly 🙄

Sounds like you know her & the partner? Spill the tea!

She’s now doing ad posts for some athletic gear. You know, the ones that are made in sweat shops and are so eco friendly 🙄
Not really, I work in the same place they do and everyone knows everybody else’s business. He’s always had a wondering eye, good luck to her.

Think 3 of the kids are grown up. The eldest is probably closer in age to her! The youngest is maybe 4 or 5?

His ex wife works there too, how awkward is that!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not really, I work in the same place they do and everyone knows everybody else’s business. He’s always had a wondering eye, good luck to her.

Think 3 of the kids are grown up. The eldest is probably closer in age to her! The youngest is maybe 4 or 5?

Wow that’s madness! I should of guessed from your account name. I’m assuming no pun intended on the wandering eye comment 😂. It’s strange how he has been married and had children previously, yet this appears to be her first serious relationship and she’s already planning a wedding. Wouldn’t you want to wait and take your time? Wonder what the ex makes of it all!

Wow that’s madness! I should of guessed from your account name. I’m assuming no pun intended on the wandering eye comment 😂. It’s strange how he has been married and had children previously, yet this appears to be her first serious relationship and she’s already planning a wedding. Wouldn’t you want to wait and take your time? Wonder what the ex makes of it all!
Oh pun definitely intended! :ROFLMAO:

He’s Ross with all these ex-wives and mystery children. Not sure why she thinks he’s such a catch!

Oh pun definitely intended! :ROFLMAO:

He’s Ross with all these ex-wives and mystery children. Not sure why she thinks he’s such a catch!
Bizarre isn’t it? He must have a great personality to have so many ex partners?! What are they like are your work (being nosey!)

Keep themselves to each other mainly, he strikes me as very possessive. I asked the ex for the goss once and she wouldn’t say anything about it

Well she probably can’t tell if his eyes are wondering...

I am definitely going to hell

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Keep themselves to each other mainly, he strikes me as very possessive. I asked the ex for the goss once and she wouldn’t say anything about it
I’m sure I remember her saying something before about not sharing underwear shots of herself on IG anymore when they got together. Maybe that has something to do with it