chloejobletsoe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! I always liked her but now she just seems to act like shes better than everyone else!
You know what else drives me mad? Her stories where she does that over the top fake yawn. It’s a sign of feeling awkward. Not to mention the stupid American accent..

So sustainable yet here’s another tag for a T-shirt bought from the fast paced fashion industry. Decide what you represent and stay in your lane :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You know what else drives me mad? Her stories where she does that over the top fake yawn. It’s a sign of feeling awkward. Not to mention the stupid American accent..

So sustainable yet here’s another tag for a T-shirt bought from the fast paced fashion industry. Decide what you represent and stay in your lane :mad:
The accent 😭😭😭 also, the joules top triggered me too! Hahaha

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed today as can’t be dealing with all the environmental friendly lecturing.

Does anyone else remember the engagement ring meltdown? It must be annoying but I’d surely be asking questions of whether the ring was real in the first place as surely that shouldn’t be happening that many times?

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed today as can’t be dealing with all the environmental friendly lecturing.

Does anyone else remember the engagement ring meltdown? It must be annoying but I’d surely be asking questions of whether the ring was real in the first place as surely that shouldn’t be happening that many times?
Which meltdown, I'm sure she had about 5 😂 #brat

Yeah she has now got to choose what ring she wanted after all :cautious:

I missed this about the wedding venue. Was there some kind of drama about it?

And do t get me started on BONJ for a greeting. Can't. Cope.
There wasn’t drama as such, but I posted about how she copied the same wedding venue as another SW account I followed and that it seemed every time the other girl shared on stories or insta her venue, Chloe was posting pictures too. The other girl deleted her insta and I’m convinced it had something to do with it. Since I wrote that on here, she’s now changed wedding venue to something apparently so much better that doesn’t want to ‘rip her off’ :ROFLMAO: she blatantly reads here.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she has now got to choose what ring she wanted after all :cautious:

There wasn’t drama as such, but I posted about how she copied the same wedding venue as another SW account I followed and that it seemed every time the other girl shared on stories or insta her venue, Chloe was posting pictures too. The other girl deleted her insta and I’m convinced it had something to do with it. Since I wrote that on here, she’s now changed wedding venue to something apparently so much better that doesn’t want to ‘rip her off’ :ROFLMAO: she blatantly reads here.
Saw she also put she had one provisionally booked and then cancelled. Like that’s a big thing...
I work for a venue and people provisionally book all the time. Means absolutely nothing! It doesn’t cost a penny and just makes more work for us when they know they won’t want it 😂

Saw she also put she had one provisionally booked and then cancelled. Like that’s a big thing...
I work for a venue and people provisionally book all the time. Means absolutely nothing! It doesn’t cost a penny and just makes more work for us when they know they won’t want it 😂
Yeah it’s a waste of time. It’ll be interesting to see if she gets all her wedding gifted..

All the SW gals who lost weight have now turned from posting food ( which is how they gained their following ) to now posting about their #gifts . I love myself a good freebie, don't get me wrong but I don't want to follow someone posting about how they get free stuff ? Give me a good recipe for overnight oats anyday and maybe I might follow you again 🤪

Reactions: 4
All the SW gals who lost weight have now turned from posting food ( which is how they gained their following ) to now posting about their #gifts . I love myself a good freebie, don't get me wrong but I don't want to follow someone posting about how they get free stuff ? Give me a good recipe for overnight oats anyday and maybe I might follow you again 🤪
Exactly! And the cringey clearly begging posts I hate too. When the ring saga happened and she kept tagging Goldsmith or whoever she was clearly begging for an update which she never got. Thank god

I want to join up all of her freckles like a dot to dot
I actually like the freckles, I can’t stand it how she uses that stupid filter that blurs her face out apart from when she gets to close to the camera it switches off. Majority of people can’t bear her awkward stories! She needs to just stop :cautious:

Exactly! And the cringey clearly begging posts I hate too. When the ring saga happened and she kept tagging Goldsmith or whoever she was clearly begging for an update which she never got. Thank god
Awh well she can run on ( 😜 ) ,I unfollowed onto the next slimmingword/hincher/eco-friendly/recently engaged , married and divorced "influencer" lol

Awh well she can run on ( 😜 ) ,I unfollowed onto the next slimmingword/hincher/eco-friendly/recently engaged , married and divorced "influencer" lol
:ROFLMAO: Did you see her recent preach post about being kind online? Wasn’t it her that tore into antidietpilot when she didn’t like that antidiet called out SW? Then swiftly deleted the post when she realised it doesn’t make her image look good... true colors always show!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
:ROFLMAO: Did you see her recent preach post about being kind online? Wasn’t it her that tore into antidietpilot when she didn’t like that antidiet called out SW? Then swiftly deleted the post when she realised it doesn’t make her image look good... true colors always show!
Do as I say not as I do 😂

All the SW bloggers have turned into plain old blaggers just wanting freebies. They are hardly the face SW want representing them given how hardly any of them are at target and most of them back to where they began. Their preaching boils my piss they create a hysteria that makes people think they are a failure because they only show the slim pictures and clean on plan living. When they are frauds and just in it for the freebies and handouts.

Reactions: 3