Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we both referring to tash_blake_ivy? I was quite surprised to see that she explicitly wrote ‘no refunds’ on her page description... that’s illegal 😐
Yes that’s the one.
I didn’t realise she had wrote that, doesn’t surprise me though!
I followed her for about a day but had to unfollow as her 17353 stories were riddiculous!

She is selling this outfit for £19.99, yet you can buy it on aliexpress for £2.67 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Yes that’s the one.
I didn’t realise she had wrote that, doesn’t surprise me though!
I followed her for about a day but had to unfollow as her 17353 stories were riddiculous!

She is selling this outfit for £19.99, yet you can buy it on aliexpress for £2.67 😂
Well that makes sense why it’s a 2-4 week turnaround. She just orders from Ali express as soon as an order comes in from her website, and adds a 750% markup.
She’s taken down ‘no refunds’ from the Instagram page as it was obviously putting people off, but it’s still hidden on the website

Ah here’s another one.. £4.75 on wish, or £18.99

Attachments

Last edited:
Well that makes sense why it’s a 2-4 week turnaround. She just orders from Ali express as soon as an order comes in from her website, and adds a 750% markup.
She’s taken down ‘no refunds’ from the Instagram page as it was obviously putting people off, but it’s still hidden on the website

Ah here’s another one.. £4.75 on wish, or £18.99
It’s awful isn’t it! I feel like messaging people that comment on the pics and show them where to get them cheaper.
There is actually more insta shops that do this.. they must think people were born yesterday.

Reactions: 1
It’s awful isn’t it! I feel like messaging people that comment on the pics and show them where to get them cheaper.
There is actually more insta shops that do this.. they must think people were born yesterday.
I liked the flower sunglasses but refused to pay £10.99 for my toddler to loose them. I've just ordered them direct from China instead 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m all for supporting small businesses. I’ve bought my girls some handmade bows from insta pages etc. But come on, ordering stuff from wish and Ali express and quadrupling the price isn’t a small business idea, your just ripping off your followers

Reactions: 5
I’m all for supporting small businesses. I’ve bought my girls some handmade bows from insta pages etc. But come on, ordering stuff from wish and Ali express and quadrupling the price isn’t a small business idea, your just ripping off your followers
definitely! I buy my girls headbands and bows from insta shops that hand make (far too often lol I need to stop!)

Reactions: 1
Honestly mine drink cold coffee sometimes it doesn’t usually contain a lot of coffee. She could of had decaf the flavoured ones usually are more milk than anything 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Plus it was the twins drinking it and they are two 🙈
A two year old drinking coffee is disgusting 😬😬 extremely chavvy but if you want to own up to it that’s cool

Why do people think things are okay just because you’ve done it?

• Heart
A two year old drinking coffee is disgusting 😬😬 extremely chavvy but if you want to own up to it that’s cool

Why do people think things are okay just because you’ve done it?
I can assure you I’m far from a chav 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m more than happy to admit I’m not a perfect parent never said it was ok and everyone should join in, you asked who does it so I answered! You said they were one years old and they aren’t, my babies are loved healthy and happy! But hey thanks for the judgment 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think you should! I hate that influencers get away with this tit!

Why be that extra for a 1yo birthday that she won’t remember? 😡 yeah Chloe, very relatable. Making fellow Mothers feel like tit that they can’t afford that for their child’s 1st birthday
Wanker

Why be that extra for a 1yo birthday that she won’t remember? 😡 yeah Chloe, very relatable. Making fellow Mothers feel like tit that they can’t afford that for their child’s 1st birthday
Wanker
How is it her fault ur poor

• Angry
None of the items were marked as gifted on her stories either 🤔. I know she was gifted the cards but she didn’t mark them as gifted! I’m guessing most of the other stuff was gifted too.

• Haha
That Burberry dress that she’s put on her daughter is awful, it doesn’t even fit her yet!

Wanker
It was my sons first birthday on the same day, I have a tiny flat and no where near as much money but I’m not bitter or jealous so didn’t feel Like i couldn’t relate 🤷🏼‍♀️ I celebrated my sons birthday and had a great day a picnic and huge nature walk. It’s only something to be angry about if your jealous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.