Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so bored with MLM bots. I'm going to have to unfollow her if she keeps it up... everyday that bloody lumi spa.

Half my Instagram is arbonne/various scams now....

Reactions: 5
Is that thing she uses on her face by Lumi spa? A cleansing brush/massager type thingy?

Reactions: 1
Every single one of them in that group had one of the face things, I bet theyā€™re so expensive
I do like her but didnā€™t realise after the gifting,I thought you HAD to say if you were given something

oh just seen Ā£200so yeah bludy expensive šŸ¤®šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Every single one of them in that group had one of the face things, I bet theyā€™re so expensive
I do like her but didnā€™t realise after the gifting,I thought you HAD to say if you were given something
She won't have been gifted it, she will have paid to sign up to the scheme, and then paid to buy the gadget and all the various creams. She will also need to buy a minimum amount of new products each month. In order to make her 'investment' back she needs to recruit lots of other women underneath her to do the same.

She won't have been gifted it, she will have paid to sign up to the scheme, and then paid to buy the gadget and all the various creams. She will also need to buy a minimum amount of new products each month. In order to make her 'investment' back she needs to recruit lots of other women underneath her to do the same.
Wow there are a lot of them doing it too, the company must be making a fortune

Wow there are a lot of them doing it too, the company must be making a fortune
The company always wins! It's a bit like gambling! I suspect Chloe might make a profit as she has so many Instagram followers she might succeed in getting a big 'team'. The losers are the poor women underneath her who will all pay in their hard earned money in the hope of making a bit of extra cash. Statistics show that 99% of them will lose money.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would bet that would be the case for most people, not for them. I highly doubt any of them have paid anything, they are promoting their crap to thousands of people.
That machine is Ā£150+ overpriced because of all the commission that needs to be paid out to them and their ā€˜teamā€™.
More heartlessly ripping off followers, these women promoting this tat should all be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Poor Ben (Benn ??) must work so bloody hard to keep her and the girls in their lifestyle and her post on Fatherā€™s Day is a bloody ad for deliveroo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she was talking the other day about looking for ladies who want to earn good money to be part of her team šŸ™„
Every man and his dog is jumping on this MLM bandwagon now. All pushing this ā€œJoin my team, make your own hours, take control of your own destinyā€ nonsense. Yazmin from TOWIE is flogging Herbalife, Danielle Lloyd and Natasha from Atomic Kitten are doing Ketones. Itā€™s beyond desperate šŸ™„

How Tash_Blake_Ivy and he rip off cheap china tat hasnā€™t got her own thread baffles me.

she was known to message lots of accounts begging for a share on their stories to increase her following.
So bad triplet mum of 4 shared a post of her triplets in shorts and tops that looked EXACTLY the same as Blakeivy BUT she shared a link and she got them from eBay for Ā£7.99 each. Yet sheā€™s selling them for Ā£20

• Sick
Every man and his dog is jumping on this MLM bandwagon now. All pushing this ā€œJoin my team, make your own hours, take control of your own destinyā€ nonsense. Yazmin from TOWIE is flogging Herbalife, Danielle Lloyd and Natasha from Atomic Kitten are doing Ketones. Itā€™s beyond desperate šŸ™„
Itā€™s totally desperate. And sickening that they pray on the vulnerable, for example single mums or hard up women who idolise them....They know these women want to have a lifestyle similar to what they put out and they rope them in. Shameful and greedy, ripping people off to line their own pockets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.