Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More undeclared gifts on stories today (the China tat dresses from tash_blake_ivy and the hair bows she gets gifted)

Reactions: 3
QUOTE=
It was my sons first birthday on the same day, I have a tiny flat and no where near as much money but I’m not bitter or jealous so didn’t feel Like i couldn’t relate 🤷🏼‍♀️ I celebrated my sons birthday and had a great day a picnic and huge nature walk. It’s only something to be angry about if your jealous.

Happy for you hunni 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not tagging that stuff is gifted is so annoying. Does she think we're stupid?

I think that dior trainers she got were free too (from Base may be?) It's a great account but she's ruining it.

Reactions: 1
She’s giving her 1 year old semi skimmed milk what the hell
She seems to want Lottie to be the same stage as the twins with everything to make life easier.
I think her page has changed recently, every other day it's new clothes/shoes/accessories for her or the girls, really not relatable at all to the normal working family & especially in the current climate

Reactions: 6
Her stories are the exact same thing every day, in summary:
3-4 stories of her cleaning her face with her £220 bleeping lumispa (mention the exclusive ‘limited time’ discount).
a few stories of her kids making a bit of a mess.
Gifted tit (undeclared)
More gifted tit (sometimes randomly declared in tiny glowing font)
Something about the bibs everyone apparently asks for.
A picture of her gloopy green protein shake.
Some regrams of things she’s been tagged in.

repeat everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Presumably the party was just for their 3 girls due to social distancing? Seems a hell of a lot of expense/fuss for a 1 year olds party that no one can even attend!

QUOTE=
It was my sons first birthday on the same day, I have a tiny flat and no where near as much money but I’m not bitter or jealous so didn’t feel Like i couldn’t relate 🤷🏼‍♀️ I celebrated my sons birthday and had a great day a picnic and huge nature walk. It’s only something to be angry about if your jealous.

Happy for you hunni 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I’m sorry your poor and mad 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stories are the exact same thing every day, in summary:
3-4 stories of her cleaning her face with her £220 bleeping lumispa (mention the exclusive ‘limited time’ discount).
a few stories of her kids making a bit of a mess.
Gifted tit (undeclared)
More gifted tit (sometimes randomly declared in tiny glowing font)
Something about the bibs everyone apparently asks for.
A picture of her gloopy green protein shake.
Some regrams of things she’s been tagged in.

repeat everyday
don’t forget the daily photo of the iced coffee 😂

• Haha
How Tash_Blake_Ivy and he rip off cheap china tat hasn’t got her own thread baffles me.

she was known to message lots of accounts begging for a share on their stories to increase her following.

How Tash_Blake_Ivy and he rip off cheap china tat hasn’t got her own thread baffles me.

she was known to message lots of accounts begging for a share on their stories to increase her following.
I’ve never minded Tash_Blake_Ivy but today I was watching her stories and she is so abrupt with her kids! They’re only 2. Ivy had a toy bear and said ‘this is mummy pig’ and Tasha said really abruptly ‘that’s not a pig, it’s a bear’. Really no way to talk to a little one.

• Wow
I’ve never minded Tash_Blake_Ivy but today I was watching her stories and she is so abrupt with her kids! They’re only 2. Ivy had a toy bear and said ‘this is mummy pig’ and Tasha said really abruptly ‘that’s not a pig, it’s a bear’. Really no way to talk to a little one.
I agree she is really harsh the way she speaks to them

I used to watch her stories frequently but I feel like she's changed recently and I haven't been keeping up for months. Has she joined one of the network marketing businesses, selling the lumi spa?

So backing my previous posts, you all gunna still argue about the fact I think she’s a racist !
no need to post a blank black screen and not actually say anything Regarding the matters. Also the lack of engagement on the post , it shows what sort of followers she has!!! Also she posted ‘I haven’t been on here much due to the weather’ no witch nobody has been posting and self promoting due to what’s going on in the world. She really does not deserve her influencer status. Sorry but what is she influencing? To stand in the background & not say a word while horrible things are happening around you? To make all these mums feel like tit because they can’t relate to her OTT partyin her very small house (sure we can relate to the size of her kitchen and living room ) LOL!

Also the fact that half the stuff she has is gifted me she wouldn’t go buy half of it out her own money baffles me! Hate influencers like this. Love the ones who only promote things they actually believe in too. Chloe posts whatever she is gifted the beg! One minute she goes on about how healthy she is then the next posts loads of free junks she got delivered ! Make your mind up chick!!!!
You sound jealous of her 🤣🤣

I think with BLM she probably doesn't know what to say without putting her foot in it tbh. She did actually say in her story "due to this week's events" (sic)

Saying that i wish she had maybe posted a book that mums can read to their kids as she does have a platform that could have been used to spread information. There s lots of lovely books out there introducing the topic to LOs.

I agree though the party didnt seem very 1 YO friendly. My DC had a train theme at his first one although I suppose that's not fancy enough lol

I was just looking for a tash_blake_ivy thread and completely blown away that there isn't one! Her voice is so annoying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.