Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never correct the kids. No please, no thank yous. I know kids are kids but it grinds my gears they're not just divas they're rude. My son 8s 2 and says please and thank you if I have to correct him he says sorry because he nows better

Reactions: 6
Why does she never correct the kids. No please, no thank yous. I know kids are kids but it grinds my gears they're not just divas they're rude. My son 8s 2 and says please and thank you if I have to correct him he says sorry because he nows better
I never see her kids smile let alone speak! They all always have a really solemn face.

Reactions: 5
I never see her kids smile let alone speak! They all always have a really solemn face.
Ye miserable kids. Mind she doesn't come across as someone to make them smile she's always got a miserable face in her too

Reactions: 2
Has she given up being a orthodontist so be an influencer full time? Or still on maternity/career break and when her girls go school she will go back to being an orthodontist?

Has she given up being a orthodontist so be an influencer full time? Or still on maternity/career break and when her girls go school she will go back to being an orthodontist?
She was an orthodontic assistant/therapist I think. I’d imagine the influencing work she does now pays way more than she earned in her career.

She was an orthodontic assistant/therapist I think. I’d imagine the influencing work she does now pays way more than she earned in her career.
That makes sense. I would Chuck my job in if I could influence full time to be fair; money is really good if you’re big!!!

Reactions: 1
That makes sense. I would Chuck my job in if I could influence full time to be fair; money is really good if you’re big!!!
I wouldn’t, it’s giving up your kids right to privacy, showing your every move to random people, your home your food shop. I’d rather work for a living to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t, it’s giving up your kids right to privacy, showing your every move to random people, your home your food shop. I’d rather work for a living to be honest.
I guess because I don’t have kids I view it differently but if I did I agree I wouldn’t show their lives off. I guess I was thinking more like Molly-Mae etc. Don’t agree with children’s lives being shown off fully, especially things which could embarass them later in life

I guess because I don’t have kids I view it differently but if I did I agree I wouldn’t show their lives off. I guess I was thinking more like Molly-Mae etc. Don’t agree with children’s lives being shown off fully, especially things which could embarass them later in life
Yeah I agree if it’s just you you’re showing off then fine it’s your life and safety but when it’s innocent kids… I have two and I just couldn’t plaster them over social media to thousands of randoms just to make money. The fact is those kids are her money makers without them she’s just a boring Insta hun. I’d hope any money she made some went into savings for them but looking at the designer gear and huge house I’d say not!!

I’m with you. I haven’t got kids so not even about that side of it I would just rather not sell my soul and end up with a thread on Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Once the kids are older the work will dry up. Being an influencer isn't a long term 'job' for most.

I do think a lot of her appeal is her twins (who are totally gorgeous) as they are a bit unique, once they are bigger though you lose the "cute toddler" factor (although I'm sure they will be beautiful older children) which is kind of her USP

I do think a lot of her appeal is her twins (who are totally gorgeous) as they are a bit unique, once they are bigger though you lose the "cute toddler" factor (although I'm sure they will be beautiful older children) which is kind of her USP
Yeah when they’re 15 and don’t want a camera shoved in their faces when they’re waking up she’ll soon lose her appeal.

Worked hard to get 100k followers? Hard work taking pics and plastering ur kids all over insta. Especially when they have no choice and no privacy. We'll done on working to hard!!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah once the girls are older noone will be interested. I think all these insta huns who give up their jobs are crazy. It's not long term at all. I wish people would start getting over this 'influencer' stage tbh.

Imagine being 30 something and being proud of reaching a certain number of followers on IG 🥱 I’m sorry I will just never get it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.