Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so looks like she was taken by @welovenood, a company that she literally started following yesterday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her makeup was the nicest I've ever seen it, I thought she looked beautiful.

Bet we see an ad for those welovenood bras next!

Her makeup was the nicest I've ever seen it, I thought she looked beautiful.

Bet we see an ad for those welovenood bras next!
I personally don’t think she is pretty but she does make the most of herself and did look nice last night. She was invited super last minute so clearly people who were invited couldn’t make it and the brand called her in at the final hour 🙈

Reactions: 8
Is there a thread for homelife_with_holly? She mentions Chloe an awful lot! My god all she does is drag her kids to shopping centres!
I have been DYING for one for ages and keep searching to see if a thread has popped up and I didn’t realise….. she fascinates me with her utter banality and is so desperate to be a ‘insta hun’. She is also ridiculously self absorbed.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh had to come on here to say that the video she posted of the twins being annoyed that the teachers get them mixed up is soooo funny and cute!! They look so concerned lol!!

Reactions: 4
Jeez I don't think I've ever heard anything so vacuous...
Had to TAN in the CAR!! Bloody hell, how awful. That's enough to cause PTSD.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeez I don't think I've ever heard anything so vacuous...
Had to TAN in the CAR!! Bloody hell, how awful. That's enough to cause PTSD.
Haha I thought that, the way she was talking about getting ready like ‘omg poor me I had the frizziest hair’ - she’s all about her looks, there’s not much personality there at all!

Reactions: 12
Haha I thought that, the way she was talking about getting ready like ‘omg poor me I had the frizziest hair’ - she’s all about her looks, there’s not much personality there at all!
How many times does she say the word ‘like’ - it’s almost as though I was listening to a 15 year old girl 🙈

Reactions: 6
In the same NTA box as Chloe Ferry and the z lister hanger ons.

Now 'fangirling' over a love islander. That I had to Google because I had no idea who she was.

I mean what age is Chloe? This is all rather sad and pathetic is it not? I thought she was about my age (35) and I'd never be acting like this over a bunch of girls who are ten years younger than me and not really that famous.

Reactions: 8
Why is she so buzzing about Millie from love island following her? Millie has literally done nothing but sit in a villa for a few weeks and now is Insta famous. Chloe literally lives her life through the gram, the amount of followers to her shows worth in her opinion. The pure fact she bought herself to 100,000 says it all!

she’s just another mum who started an Insta page and at first it was cute, now she’s gone full on ‘hun’ and will get further away from the actual followers who helped to grow her account in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it hilarious she’s got to 100k when there’s people like effortlesschicj who annoying as she can be herself has a lot more content with regards to fashion posts and showing her home renovations etc is at 34k and has grown that following at a steady rate over the past few years. Chloe is very dull in comparisons I don’t even know why I follow her 🤣

Reactions: 5
In the same NTA box as Chloe Ferry and the z lister hanger ons.

Now 'fangirling' over a love islander. That I had to Google because I had no idea who she was.

I mean what age is Chloe? This is all rather sad and pathetic is it not? I thought she was about my age (35) and I'd never be acting like this over a bunch of girls who are ten years younger than me and not really that famous.
She's changed so much (as they all do), it's gone to her head 🙄 I've followed her a while & she was a lot more relatable living in a modest house & she actually used to reply to messages & stuff instead of everything just a constant swipe up

Yes I’ve had to unfollow as she’s starting to grate on me, shame as used to be one of my favourite pages to follow!

She’s so boring no ones even suggested a new thread title!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.