Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 of hearts triplets no longer follows Chloe either. She’s in the ‘multiples’ gang

Reactions: 1
I don’t get what ‘mum stuff’ she influences?
She does what most of us does and that’s raise her kids - yeh it must be fairly hard going having 3 so young and close in age but she doesn’t have a proper job unlike loads of other mums of 3 young kids and she has a cleaner come in a few times a week.
Show me somebody who is actually relatable with young kids, running and cleaning a house themselves and working at a proper job - not posting clothes and adding swipe ups to cash in 🤯

Reactions: 4
I don’t get what ‘mum stuff’ she influences?
She does what most of us does and that’s raise her kids - yeh it must be fairly hard going having 3 so young and close in age but she doesn’t have a proper job unlike loads of other mums of 3 young kids and she has a cleaner come in a few times a week.
Show me somebody who is actually relatable with young kids, running and cleaning a house themselves and working at a proper job - not posting clothes and adding swipe ups to cash in 🤯
I’m wondering if there was a fall out over something. As the twin multiple gang some seem like they actually get along and then the likes of floperholic and Chloe just seem to be in it for likes

Just seen that Em_Poppy_Mimi no longer follows Chloe either. She has twins and has been to some of the twin nights out

I genuinely cannot believe she took her little one out for a walk by herself in the pram and took her iPad with her!!!! Jesus her parenting skills are so heavily reliant on those iPads!

Reactions: 11
She is such a lazy mum. AirPods in too because god forbid she has any meaningful interaction with her children beyond dressing them in #Gifted Gucci t shirts 3 sizes too big

Reactions: 12
TashBlakeIvy is also not following her any longer! I wonder what Chloe’s done for them all to fall out with her? She and Tash were really pally a year or so back and used to meet up, plus Chloe’s twins were always wearing clothes from Tash’s clothing brand.

TashBlakeIvy is also not following her any longer! I wonder what Chloe’s done for them all to fall out with her? She and Tash were really pally a year or so back and used to meet up, plus Chloe’s twins were always wearing clothes from Tash’s clothing brand.
I’ve just had a look and she is still following her x

Is there a thread for homelife_with_holly? She mentions Chloe an awful lot! My god all she does is drag her kids to shopping centres!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she’s moaning about where the day has gone and yet she drove 40 mins each way to get her nails done…

Reactions: 2
It’s not that hard to get tickets to the NTAs, I have a few normal friends that have been a few times! And to the after parties. Their husbands/Dads work in something to do with telly (vaguely!) and get tickets that way x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.