Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She copied that from fellow Insta hun Naomiella 21- if you think chloes annoying… check her out she’s got a lively thread on here 🤣
I can't take anyone seriously that constantly uses your when it should be you're 😑 that's all I can see on that Naomiella's rant 🙄

Reactions: 2
The restaurant she was at this eve was quite clearly an ad, her talent management also posted a story and then someone who works for said talent management did another story ‘so glad to make this happen’ why does she never declare 😩😂

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She moans at her husband if he puts jars in the cupboard with the labels facing the wrong way?! No wonder he works so much…

Reactions: 5
Asking for winter sun recommendations and then selling trainers?

Also, she doesn't eat much does she. She must have had about 1000 cals yesterday.

And begging people to like her pictures... if they were more up front and said it increases their revenue I wouldn't mind so much but it's so cheeky they way she and Alex do it.

Reactions: 1
And begging people to like her pictures... if they were more up front and said it increases their revenue I wouldn't mind so much but it's so cheeky they way she and Alex do it.
I agree, I don’t dislike Chloe or Alex really but I don’t always like the way they go about things. A lot of the time their lack of likes on posts compared to story views is probably cos us lot are watching the stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Asking for winter sun recommendations and then selling trainers?

Also, she doesn't eat much does she. She must have had about 1000 cals yesterday.
I eat about the same as she did yesterday on a normal day eating from home as I know I will have a few meals out through the week either lunch or dinner which more than makes up my calories. I would have had a lot more veg on my dinner though.

She has worn those trainers a lot, probably just took pics in them then changed into Nikes 🙄

Yeah he owns a car dealership, she has shared it many of times (search their last name in her followers and it’ll show you his insta page) sorry not sure if we are allowed to share his Instagram name

I don’t get why she put her Cartier ring with her wedding bands. Me personally wouldn’t put white gold & gold together 🙈

Reactions: 2
Her latest reel is something a 16 year old would do with their first ever boyfriend not their husband. Her eye bleeping herself and just being generally really cringe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest reel is something a 16 year old would do with their first ever boyfriend not their husband. Her eye bleeping herself and just being generally really cringe
The husband couldn't look more unimpressed with the camera constantly on him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t cope with that reel. Just relax and enjoy your date!

Reactions: 4
As far as influencers go, I find Chloe slightly more tolerable but that reel actually cringed me out 😩

Reactions: 5
She moans at her husband if he puts jars in the cupboard with the labels facing the wrong way?! No wonder he works so much…
She literally doesn’t stop moaning about anything & everything. She thinks the only mother of children close in age, multiples 3 under 3 etc. Clearly makes her feel/special important. She’s very bland.

I’ve never liked her, I think she walks around with her nose in the air and she forgets where she came from. She really does think she’s special now and she looks down her nose at so many things that she thinks are beneath her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.