Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Loves living so close to London' get over yourself love, you live in Letchworth. Yeah it's a train journey (not exactly close) but it's as bland and unexciting as her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
'Loves living so close to London' get over yourself love, you live in Letchworth. Yeah it's a train journey (not exactly close) but it's as bland and unexciting as her content.
Haha that’s what I thought, I guess ‘close’ means something different to her.

That reel was so cringe, your husband doesn’t want to be all over your gram, maybe because he has a job and reputation to protect can’t she respect that and give him his privacy.

Also is she shadow banned? I can’t find her unless I put her insta name in full.

Reactions: 3
I also found the reel super cringe and her husband didn’t look pleased at all. I used to really like Chloe but I’ve gone off her. It’s such a shame she went down the nu skin route 😒

Reactions: 5
The reel is awful!! Her husband clearly being told to film from behind. He’s so awkward when she shoves the camera in his face too. Her biting her tongue in the videos makes me cringe.

Reactions: 4
That reel is awful! Her husband couldn’t look more disinterested! She’s trying to be all cute but it’s just cringe.

notice her latest post about she’s a ‘boss mama’ basically… sorry Chloe but without your husband you wouldn’t be able to be a full time Insta hun and afford that house so I wouldn’t insult your husband by claiming all your designer gear is all you 🙄

Reactions: 6
Woooooow the bleeping privilege. Children literally starving in our country and she is moaning to thousands of people that she ‘hates her wardrobe’, which I might add she gets new gifted items for each week!
Gross.
She literally has everything, a whole wardrobe full of designer stuff she probably hardly wears, but she still wants more. She’s always been very greedy!

She literally has everything, a whole wardrobe full of designer stuff she probably hardly wears, but she still wants more. She’s always been very greedy!
It just comes across like a teenager ‘hating her whole wardrobe’ when it’s clear she has an entirely packed one. She gets gifted loads and boss mama can buy loads of designer gear too.

She’s becoming quite unlikeable. It seems the longer they stay on Instagram the worse they get! She used to be good to follow, she used to work an actual job too and didn’t claim being an Insta hun is a full time stressful job which no one would understand how hard they have it 🙄

Reactions: 7
It just comes across like a teenager ‘hating her whole wardrobe’ when it’s clear she has an entirely packed one. She gets gifted loads and boss mama can buy loads of designer gear too.

She’s becoming quite unlikeable. It seems the longer they stay on Instagram the worse they get! She used to be good to follow, she used to work an actual job too and didn’t claim being an Insta hun is a full time stressful job which no one would understand how hard they have it 🙄
Yep, she just comes across as a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 1
I read these posts before I watched the reel and I thought you were exaggerating. Nope! It’s full on cringe. :rolleyes: Why not just post a few happy, smiley photos?!

Reactions: 4
I read these posts before I watched the reel and I thought you were exaggerating. Nope! It’s full on cringe. :rolleyes: Why not just post a few happy, smiley photos?!
One nice photo of them would have got the likes. Every parent resonates with being out

Fair play to her for raising smear test awareness. Refreshing to see instahuns use their platform for good

Reactions: 8
All those pics of the girls posted one after the other and all I can see is that lottie has her crocs on the wrong feet 🤦‍♀️

Tbh mine always do it with their crocs. I put them on the right feet then turn around and they’ve swapped them. If we were at a cinema and leaving one of them would defo be like lottie 😂

• Haha
Think that just goes to show that people can’t win sometimes. When the kids are all pristine it’s ‘unrealistic’ but when they’re doing something kids do and being normal you still get criticised.

Think that just goes to show that people can’t win sometimes. When the kids are all pristine it’s ‘unrealistic’ but when they’re doing something kids do and being normal you still get criticised.
i wouldn’t have called it a criticism more of just noticing 🤣
Chloe is an unbearable. Any lumi selling Insta hun is 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.