Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to proper focus and turn the brightness up on my phone, it wasn't an easy find.
Just quoting myself as I watched the video and it was slightly easier to see it on there than the photo above. Still very obvious that she has tried to hide it though.

I don’t get why influencers hate saying something is gifted. If it becuase they should declaring to the tax man so try to avoid any come back or they don’t want peolle messaging them. It’s so odd

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it very selfish she has left her husband alone with all three girls for the euros final?🤣

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find it very selfish she has left her husband alone with all three girls for the euros final?🤣
They’ll be in bed and he can have peace to watch it without her chatting shite about lumi next to him. Win win really!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ll be in bed and he can have peace to watch it without her chatting shite about lumi next to him. Win win really!
Except they’re still awake 🙈 so selfish of her!! I know it was her birthday but how much has she been out recently! I really liked her when I first started following, she’s gone way above herself now!

I think she’s been stupid - she struggled to get to London, she’s evidently going to struggle to get home 🙄

Jesus Christ what was that thing she was on yesterday. Not a dig just an observation but gave me anxiety watching that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The silver retail on the spag clashes with the gold on the bar & bar stools 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
wow that sofa looks so cheap yuk
They’re the kind that are advertised cheaply in shopping centres. There’s one in Basildon,Harlow… they’re made to be cheap which is why I’m surprised she’s is having it in her house.

Reactions: 2
And looks like they work with a lot of influencers and z list celebs.

The fabric looks like it will be wrinkled within a week, colour is horrible and the silver detailing doesn’t go with the rest of the room at all. I don’t like the house but she obviously does and I just think it’s a shame to spend that much on buying it and then fill it with cheap tat.

They’re the kind that are advertised cheaply in shopping centres. There’s one in Basildon,Harlow… they’re made to be cheap which is why I’m surprised she’s is having it in her house.

Reactions: 1
She calls her 3 to triplets but I bet she is the type to complain when people with two close together say it's like twins 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.